In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Xooxer wrote:
That nightclub incident was gay on gay crime.

For clarity - which nightclub incident are you referring to?

The Club Q shooting where the shooter claimed to be nonbinary and use they/them once he was caught with no evidence of ever having used anything other than he/him, not a single person stepping up to corroborate, and the lawyer using he/him once he was charged?

Or maybe the Pulse shooting where the shooter was claimed to have been gay but also had nothing beyond hearsay to corroborate and not even the FBI looking into the apps he was claimed to have used could find record of him using them?

Or are we talking about a different one?

Because as it stands, in relation to your notion that:

Everytime one comes up it turns out to be false, twisted, and used to further vilify the right.

These cases appear to be attempting to twist the perpetrator into something that can be propagandized as "gay on gay crime". And that's not even me saying they were right wing, I make no claims on their political orientation. There's plenty of right wing queer people. But these cases are extremely suspicious at best, unfortunately.

Oh ho ho! Now it's okay to question a person's sexual identity? How absolutely convenient for you! People are outlawing misgendering and sending folks to jail for what you just did, but it's okay when you do it? Oh, because his claims are damaging your narrative, sunshine?

How does it feel to be a transphobe?

No. You pounded into our heads for years that gender is a social construct and that self-identity trumps biology. Now you have to eat that crow. Good luck getting it past your foot. Those people are non-binary because they say so. They need no proof or further justification than that. You made it so. Deal with it.

And is that the best case you have? A madman on Grindr beating his boyfriend? Where did it ever identify him as conservative? Oh, did you just assumed he was? Typical.

Ter13 went on a tirade about how scared he is of the big bad MAGA crowd lynching him for being gay, and all you can find to support this insane victim complex is one domestic abuse case. Alleged. He wasn't even convicted, just accused. Innocent, actually, in the eyes of the law. Great and compelling find, bro. Real top-notch research there. Wow, that sure showed my bigoted ass, huh?

Try again, and do better.

I can't even recall anyone getting beat up for being gay.

I took a few seconds out of my day to Google it for you. I'm sure there's plenty more. When establishing a stance to have and defend, it may help to operate on as much factual information as possible rather than your own feelings and memory.

In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
No. You pounded into our heads for years that gender is a social construct and that self-identity trumps biology.

biological sex is real, identity and gender roles are things we made up for money
These two trying to figure out why they have no friends on byond or real life
In response to Optimumtact
Optimumtact wrote:

specimen station 13

Imagine
In response to Optimumtact
Optimumtact wrote:

The irony of your name is delicious.
hey xooxer, lemme ask you an actual question you're an expert in instead of all this stuff you pretend to be informed in after reading summaries of a Wikipedia article you found on Medium:

what's the best brand of aluminum foil to keep the aliens from reading your thoughts?
I found 6 pages of results. Are you sure you know how to use a search engine?

I'm sorry, what part of this event is innocent in your mind? The part where elementary age children are inside a gay bar? The part where men in thongs dance in front of them in sexually suggestive ways? The part where the kids handed them money?

Drag is a sexual act. It's not pantomime. It's not innocent play. It's a fetish being introduced to 6 year olds. Would you let a man in bondage fetish gear play with your children? Did I mention that on more than once occassion, the queens were known convicted sex offenders?

Why is important to you that we allow half naked men dressed in women's underwear to parade before children? How is thia not grooming? I want to hear your excuse.

This isn't about homosexuality. It's about the sexual degeneracy of children. This would be just as appalling if it were straight biological women dancing in their underwear. This is a sexual perversion being forced upon children. That is disgusting and should be illegal. It would be already if we thought the left were insane enough to try it. We clearly underestimated you level.of depravity.

I sympathize with Ter13's concerns about this tarniahing the gay community. It's not a gay issue,but it is being seen in a gay light because of the transgender aspect. I support Gays against Groomers, an organization that tecognizes the threat this poses for young children. Here's one gentleman expressing our concerns and outrage. His stance is the same as mine.

https://youtu.be/nauxFs53_lw

I would go so far as to say it's not even a trans issue. This is a pedophile issue hiding behind trans masks, pushed forth by progressives to tear down the moral fabric of the west, which is the whole point.
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:

insight into the thought processes of a discerning mind: 6 pages of google search results means 6 pages of great sources
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
hey xooxer, lemme ask you an actual question you're an expert in instead of all this stuff you pretend to be informed in after reading summaries of a Wikipedia article you found on Medium:

what's the best brand of aluminum foil to keep the aliens from reading your thoughts?

Wikipedia is leftist propaganda. Never heard of Medium. I mainly just follow a few based Chads on youtube. Tony Heller for climate facts. Lotus Eaters for the UK Chad perspective. Arch for Warhammer 40k and anti-woke gaming news. Mark Dice, because of course. Count Dankula for the Scottiah angle, and for his Mad Lads series. History Debunked for a more based English Chad perspective. Viva Frie for the Canadian viewpoint, and some lawyery goodness. Rekieta Law for more unbreaded legal takes on popular public cases. There's more, but you get the gist.

Europe is further down the path of destruction, so it's good to keep an eye on what's happening there. The UK's immigration crisis is unreal, and the rape culture muslims are bring in is stunning in its frequentness, brutality, and ability to avoid all legal inspection. England is what will happen if America gives up her guns. Just bought my first not long ago. Plan to get more soon as my land is paid off.

Canada is killing its citizens at an alarming rate. Euthenasia by the state is now the 6th highest cause of death in Canada. It's in the top four in certain provinces. Of course "Unknown Causes" remains the top killer for two years now. We know what the cause is, you're just not allowed to say it.

Covid vaccine. It's the vax. If you got yours, RIP. I give you about 5 years. Tops. How the ticker? Feel a bit faint lately? Heart all woobly when you stand too fast? That means it's working. mRNA spike protien for the New World win. It's gonna be an awfully quite decade in the 2030's without all you around. It will be nice inheriting the Earth, though.

Let me ask you a question in your field of expertise. Futa: balls or no balls?
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Xooxer wrote:

insight into the thought processes of a discerning mind: 6 pages of google search results means 6 pages of great sources

Six pages of of results is more than the three articles he claimed to only be able to find. Nice try, though. I'm sure it took both brain cells to come up with that.
You know fizz, I would be happy to have a mature and civil conversation with you. Lord knows I've tried. You don't seem interested, though. Perhaps I'm wrong? Would you like to try again? Name the topic. I'll be your Huckleberry.
i like my futa balls like I like my brain cells, so gimme two of em
He's busy fabricating a way to get back at me because I live inside his head 24/7
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
Oh ho ho! Now it's okay to question a person's sexual identity? How absolutely convenient for you! People are outlawing misgendering and sending folks to jail for what you just did, but it's okay when you do it? Oh, because his claims are damaging your narrative, sunshine?

How does it feel to be a transphobe?

Questioning someone maliciously trying to co-opt a gender identity to get away with literal murders is absolutely something that no one rational on the left will question you on. There's no further need to try and use "gotcha's" like that. I'm not a stereotypical liberal megaphone or something, I've got my own independent views and these simply aren't going to offer anything to the conversation.

And is that the best case you have? A madman on Grindr beating his boyfriend? Where did it ever identify him as conservative? Oh, did you just assumed he was? Typical.

I would hope it wasn't the best case I have considering - as I said - I took literal seconds of my time to find it. I didn't curate for the best possible example, as that was not my goal. Again - refer to the above "gotcha" point. I was never even searching for conservatism in particular, since the point I replied to was specifically that you "didn't recall anyone getting beat up for being gay".

Ter13 went on a tirade about how scared he is of the big bad MAGA crowd lynching him for being gay, and all you can find to support this insane victim complex is one domestic abuse case. Alleged. He wasn't even convicted, just accused. Innocent, actually, in the eyes of the law. Great and compelling find, bro. Real top-notch research there. Wow, that sure showed my bigoted ass, huh?

Haven't called you bigoted, nor did I have any intent to. Don't let me put shoes in front of you if you feel like trying them on. As for Ter, just because I agree with some of his views doesn't mean I'm here defending him or doing his research for him. I'm here on my own accord. So this just feels like more random ranting.
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:

I'm sorry, what part of this event is innocent in your mind? The part where elementary age children are inside a gay bar? The part where men in thongs dance in front of them in sexually suggestive ways? The part where the kids handed them money?

The specific location does not inherently mean explicit/not innocent, would need context. Was the venue closed to the public, allowing just the schoolers in? Were the adult parts of the establishment (like the bar) not a part of the gathering? Was there any explicit imagery around? These are all important context to me to make a proper judgement, I cannot in good faith say that it was wrong inherently by the location alone. These are also not necessarily rhetorical questions either, as I genuinely do not know the details on the situation.

If one of the 6 pages of articles you found would show some visual evidence of what the venue looked like, I'd love to take a peek and make my judgement.

Drag is a sexual act. It's not pantomime. It's not innocent play. It's a fetish being introduced to 6 year olds. Would you let a man in bondage fetish gear play with your children?

Having been to enough drag shows with enough diversity in theme and venue to make my own judgement on the matter I can confidently say, through experience and not Fox News, that drag shows and by extension drag itself is not inherently sexual. Are they often? Absolutely, and that's exactly why its so easy to upset people by preying on that common misconception for a reaction. That's not your fault at all for not knowing that, but it is important knowledge.

Did I mention that on more than once occassion, the queens were known convicted sex offenders?

Can you source that for me please? I'd imagine things would be quite legally hairy if individuals on the sex offender registry were participating in events centered around children. Again, genuine request. I'm certainly an open mind for information that I do not have.

Why is important to you that we allow half naked men dressed in women's underwear to parade before children? How is thia not grooming? I want to hear your excuse.

Is this still about the elementary schoolers? Is there evidence of people being half naked in women's underwear?

I'm all for protecting kids, but I also think there's a bit of a fine line between what is truly the wrong things to be showing to kids and what is propagandized as the wrong things to be showing to kids.

In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Questioning someone maliciously trying to co-opt a gender...

No. You're assuming his gender based on his behavior. That's not how it works. He defines his own gender. You have no choice but to accept it. If the man claims to be non-binary, then he is. Questioning his identity is transphocic on its face. You don't get to question it. Let's not look past the fact that your argument belies a protected status for LGBTQ that heteros do not enjoy. What's wrong with the attacker being of the LGBT community, hmmm?

identity to get away with literal murders is absolutely something that no one rational on the left will question you on.

oh, I know this is true. The left never question the narrative they are given, especially if it reinforces their false belief that the right are racist extremist bigots who are actively hunting and murdering minorities. You swallow that whole and ask for seconds.

There's no further need to try and use "gotcha's" like that.

I disagree. Illuminating the absurdity inherit in your argument is very effective. Trust me. I've had years of practice.

I'm not a stereotypical liberal megaphone or something, I've got my own independent views and these simply aren't going to offer anything to the conversation.

You haven't really offered much except straigjt-forward questions followed by the typical mainstream assumptions. An independent viewpoint would be rather refreshing.

I would hope it wasn't the best case I have considering - as I said - I took literal seconds of my time to find it.

If you're not bringing your best, why even bother?

I didn't curate for the best possible example, as that was not my goal. Again - refer to the above "gotcha" point.

What, exactly, was your goal? To seem lazy and weak in your position? That was the result.

I was never even searching for conservatism in particular, since the point I replied to was specifically that you "didn't recall anyone getting beat up for being gay".

Which was stated within the context of alleged conservative hatred towards gays. A person that isn't identified either way adds nothing to the conversation. It's just a gotcha. I didn't think you liked those?

Haven't called you bigoted, nor did I have any intent to.

Granted, but we do hear it constantly. Conservatives are just racist homophobic mysogynist bigots. Every leftie is hammered with this rhetoric. Most seem to take it to heart. Forgive me for being defensive about it. I won't presume to know your level of programming.

Don't let me put shoes in front of you if you feel like trying them on.

That's a new one. Regional?

As for Ter, just because I agree with some of his views doesn't mean I'm here defending him or doing his research for him. I'm here on my own accord. So this just feels like more random ranting.

Yet, you did reply to my response to him. You can't blame me for including you in that conversation after that.

Hey uh, I kinda mentioned that I've been verbally accosted by Q types on the job, and accused of being a pedophile despite there being absolutely zero association between myself and any of the actions y'all rant about other than me being a library worker who codes as queer. It's really hard to watch you salivate over the idea of lynching pedophiles, and then have you tell me I have nothing to fear if I'm not a pedophile, after dismissing that I'm saying the people you call "we" have been coming into where I work, freaked out about all the internet bullshit y'all jerk off to 32/8, and call me a pedophile. Maybe... Given your fervor to kill pedophiles, and the people like yourself being fast and loose with the meaning of that, particularly towards queer people, and having a loose understanding of the notion of due process, and insist the whole system is designed to shelter pedophiles, so y'all need to take matters into your own hands, is a fair approximation of why what y'all do/say makes me so fuckin' nervous. But nah, I'm sure these people were just Antifa BLM Bilderberg plants too that we made up to make the good Christians who have totally never ever done anything objectionable on the subject to the gay community for decades look bad.

As a side note, you've called me gay multiple times in this discussion, and I'll remind you I use the label 'queer', specifically because I don't really enjoy informing people of my sexuality except that I fit under the big ol' rainbow umbrella somewhere. if you are gonna shit your pants about someone making assumptions about gender and sexuality of others... Yanno. Don't, in the same breath, do it to others.

You're in too deep, Xoox. I'm not Albro. I won't waste my time engaging with you point by point, because it's frankly, just going to get your dick hard, and I'm not into you like that. None of us will ever budge you an inch. That's cool. And it's why your politics get you folks get seen out of absolutely every community you raise your volume on. Because you might win the argument pretty often, but you are too focused on winning the argument to recognize the relationships with real people you are trampling in the process. That same alienation drives you ever harder into unhinged, lonely, self-righteous echo chambers filled with people just like you, who are too self interested to ever give you any feeling of community. So you come here. Shit in your hand. And smear it on everyone who isn't brimming with hate like yourself, and still, somehow, despite being the "smartest person in the room", don't see why people stay out of arm's reach. Flex that "I don't give a shit about others" muscle long and hard, friend, but that anger doesn't come from a place of happiness or satisfaction. It comes from a place of despair.

To be clear, I shared my experiences, and even went so far as to validate a news story you were talking about being a real fact. You chose to accuse me of having a victim complex, and of being incapable of parsing reality. I was honest, and tried to at least give you nods to what you were due. You were hostile, and promoted murdering people you believe to be pedophiles. Maybe you aren't discriminated against. Maybe you're just not tolerated. Not for factors out of your control, but for factors someone of your age should most definitely be able to control.

Also, if you could just... Not, with the muslim shit. It's so fucking tired. The nazi golden dawn bullshit had its time, and you missed it. Fuck off with the racist bullshit.
The Onion - Horse roleplayer angry at the fact user posted topic with differing opinion and decided to comment
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
The specific location does not inherently mean explicit/not innocent, would need context.

It most certainly does. A strip club of any flavor is, in and of itself, an explicit location. It is exclusively an adult establishment. The venue is the context. These kids weren't studying the architecture. They were handing men in thongs dollar bills while the men danced for them.

Was the venue closed to the public, allowing just the schoolers in?

In some instances, yes. And guarded by armed Antifa protesters dressed in black body armor, carry assault rifles and pride flags. Need me to search that up for you to, or did you figure out how to google yet?

Wait. Are you implying that it's okay if children are molested behind closed doors instead of in public? Explain that one to me.

Were the adult parts of the establishment (like the bar) not a part of the gathering?

No. The entire establishment is the adult part. A drinks counter is beyond the pale, but the half-naked men in women's underwear taking money from kids while they dance for them is kosher? How?!?

How is this okay in your head? Explain to me how molesting children is an innocent act.

Was there any explicit imagery around?

Yes. Every drag queen dancing in a gay club in front of children is an explicit image no child should be exposed to.

These are all important context to me to make a proper judgement, I cannot in good faith say that it was wrong inherently by the location alone.

Yes. You and everyone on the left defending this outrageous attack on the innocence of our youth are complicit in their corruption. I simply don't understand why you think this isn't abhorent and sinister on its face.

These are also not necessarily rhetorical questions either, as I genuinely do not know the details on the situation.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the world around you, instead of relying on giga chads to do your homework for you.

If one of the 6 pages of articles you found would show some visual evidence of what the venue looked like, I'd love to take a peek and make my judgement.

It's called a search engine. You type the thing you're searching for, and then you see the results. Click one, and I'm sure you'll be amazed. Google even lets you look at images related to your search, making finding visual results a snap. I would search Google images for "Drag Kids to Pride",the name of the event, if I wanted to find imagea of that event. You should give it shot.

Having been to enough drag shows with enough diversity in theme and venue to make my own judgement on the matter I can confidently say, through experience and not Fox News,...

Oh, authority. My favorite fallacy. And do note, I don't watch the news. Not Fox, not CNN, not ABC, NBC, CBS, Infowars, nor the BBC. I don't follow Tucker or Shapiro or Alex or Rogan. I'm not on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace or TikTok. I follow a few obscure channels on YouTube and that's about it. I mentioned a couple previously.

that drag shows and by extension drag itself is not inherently sexual.

When sexuality is the focus, sexuality is the focus. Drag is, at its core, about dressing up as the oposite sex. It is exclusively a sexual act, as that is what defines it. You are simply wrong here.

Are they often? Absolutely, and that's exactly why its so easy to upset people by preying on that common misconception for a reaction.

When is drag not about sexuality? Hmmm? Got an example? When is the sex of the individual and the sex of the dress not a part of the concept of drag? Is it even possible to define drag without genders? No. Sex is the core concept. An adult concept.

Again, mainstream assumptions that some nefarious right wing plot to prey upon fears and radicalize the people is at work here. It couldn't possibly be that conservative values themselves do not abide such acts. It can't be that I considered the issue for myself and independently decided that it was immoral. I must have been tricked by tricky tricksters who want to radicalize me. I can't think for myself and live by my own moral standards. Nope. Only the left is capable of that, even though they never seem to demonstrate the ability.

That's not your fault at all for not knowing that, but it is important knowledge.

Wow, thanks Professor. I feel so much better now that I can blame someone else. Of course. How silly of me to think I could hold independent opinions. Clearly, I was brainwashed by those evil right wing fascists into thinking that molesting kids is wrong. I know better now, thanks to your important knowledge. Grooming kids is family friendly fun!

Can you source that for me please? I'd imagine things would be quite legally hairy if individuals on the sex offender registry were participating in events centered around children. Again, genuine request. I'm certainly an open mind for information that I do not have.

A genuine interest without ambition is a dog's tail without the dog. I don't recall the exact source, but I am fairly certain one of the queens involved in the Dallas incident was on the sex offender registry. Had you a real interest, you'd have no question.

Is this still about the elementary schoolers? Is there evidence of people being half naked in women's underwear?

Yes. The images from the Dallas show are depicting half naked men in women's underwear dancing for children. Is this your first time on the internet, or are you a boomer? Most people are able to keep up with a simple conversation without such troubles as you seem to be having here. Did you not look at the search results when you "only found 3 articles" out of 6 pages of results from dozens of sources?

I'm all for protecting kids,...

Yeah, I'm not seeing it.

but I also think there's a bit of a fine line between what is truly the wrong things to be showing to kids and what is propagandized as the wrong things to be showing to kids.

Examples are great. Got any?
To be clear... We just... Accuse each other of being pedophiles now, say racist things, and promote lynching? That's where we're at in this discussion?

This is where we're at?

(And you wonder why half the community that's left is in the walled garden discord. This whole fuckin' thing would have been nuked from orbit with maximum snark in minutes.)
Page: 1 2 3 4