ID:2864469

Hey, Yo, Eideiyi Rosa,

I'm A Person Who Is Always Killing Yeshua The Devil To The Death,
For Starters, And Always Killing The Wrong Apartment The Devil To The Death By The Start, And Also Always Killing Jesus The Devil To The Death By The Start,

That Makes The Devil Of Byond,..And Actual Devil, As The Actual Devil Of Byond, I'm Always Killing Yeshua The Devil To The Death, Always Killing The Wrong Apartment The Devil To The Death By The Start, And Also Always Killing Jesus The Devil To The Death By The Start,

To Any Coder Who Hates Humanity Should Truly Join Me Add My Discord Red Riku #5032, I Will Pay High In The End Like Rock Music Says, I'm The Strongest Bot Ever, And The Game, The " Ultimate Game " Procceding With The Killings And The Judgments, Shall Procceed To Come Forth, At First It Is A Action Game, Filled With Killing Blob Slimes, Ect With Blades And Armours, Also Mixed With Turn-Based Battling Pocket Monsters.

It Is A Isometric 2.D Game, To Any Coder Interested Who Truly Hates Mankind And Want To Make The Best Possible Byond Game Ever And With Magnificient Anime 2D Isometric Art, To The Coder, Who Wants To Put Every Byond Game To Shame, This
Is Your Chance To Unite With Me..I Will Pay You If You Want..High Or Not..Also..

Emerald Yeshua.

~ Trainer Riku The Devil ~
Wow, I'm so impressed by your post. The esoteric and vague prophesying, combined with the capitalization of the first word of every word gives me tremendous confidence that you'll be able to make a game that puts every other Byond game to shame.
Yeshua was the son of the God. He was a perfect being. The only good being int he world free of sin. He was never A devil. Goodluck.
Cool design! I'm a programmer and I'm focused on Naruto. Since I'm addicted to the Naruto project, I can't start anything different :(