ID:2914058

The plan this week was to get 515 into the stable channel, and as you can see that hasn't happened yet. Not to worry; we're on the cusp of it. But I realized pretty early on in the week that with more little bug reports piling up (some of them 13th hour map editor stuff), and staring down the barrel of a difficult schedule for the week, I didn't think it was doable. It was the right call.

Besides that, enough fixes had been done for 515.1631 that it didn't seem appropriate to use that as the jump to the stable release, and it also didn't seem right to wait on it any further. This unfortunately meant I finally had to get to that installer testing because the unfinished changes were kind of in my way for a release, but thankfully that was less onerous than I expected.

With so much going on buttoning up 515, there hasn't been a lot of time for 516 work this week, but that's coming very soon. Some more small feature ideas have come up that I'm excited to push into that version, and even though it's gonna be a short beta cycle I still want to cram it with feature goodness.

As always I have to thank all the BYOND Members and supporters on the donation platforms who keep this train rolling. I'm also really grateful to those who've interacted with bug reports and thinking out feature suggestions, because you help push this forward too—and there's often a lot of overlap between the two groups of course.

The cake is gone. The tree is still up. My neighbors across the street still have theirs up, so I'm okay with that. Mak gam!
The tree is still up. My neighbors across the street still have theirs up, so I'm okay with that.

I rescind my earlier agitation with your tree still being up.