ID:5003

I know i've kind of dropped off the face of the earth, but I wanted to share some of what i'd like to add to the ever growing Seika universe at some point.
  • Making different roles you can take not be totally useless (Healer, Wizard, Necromancer, Healer/Warrior hybrid) but still not forcing you to "choose" classes.
  • Total spell system revamp. I have a few unique ideas in mind.
  • Some form of PvP tournaments.
  • Total revamp of current equipment. Right now it's just warrior-based stuff. This goes along with making different roles viable. "Do I wear plate so I can take damage or cloth so I can do more damage with spells?" You couldn't wear both without risks. For example, the more heavy armor you have the longer your spell casting time would be and wearing cloth isn't too good when you're fighting a mob melee.
  • Dungeons and bosses that require the whole server to help with.
  • Scripted world events.
  • Random and unique items that are not craftable items. Having all the best equipment craftable is no fun.
  • Binding of items when equiped (Not tradable/auctionable anymore). This is in WoW (Where I stole the idea, I don't know if other MMOs use this) and I finally figured out why it is needed: Balencing the economy. This is something that is needed really bad in Seika.
  • More stuff on-screen and less in panels within the limitations of BYOND.
  • Quests as a alternate way to get experience. Ongoing storylines in-game told through quests.
None of this stuff is currently planned to be added into Seika and I can't guarantee it ever will, though I would like it to. These are just my ideas I wanted to share and get player's opinions on.

No, I am not dead. I will return and when I do you'll know it!

- Repiv, Programmer and Chief Lazy of Iccusion Entertainment
About time you work on something! xD
y halo thar. :)

_Ryan
You didn't start the post with "Iccusion Entertainment is proud to"! Aaiko's going to do mean things to you now. :P