ID:71956

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/ its-official-futurama-returns.html?cnn=yes

FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!! FUTURAMA IS BACK!!!!
It's awesome to the max!
w00t. And the quality of the movies assures me that the upcoming seasons shouldn't suck.
Awesome, just awesome.
Hell yeah, I just jizzed <3 2010 is going to be the best year ever!!!!
I think this accurately describes my view on the matter.
Fantastic!
Jeff8500 wrote:
I think this accurately describes my view on the matter.

LOOOOOL
I totally bet Futurama is not back.

On a non sarcastic note, can't wait for the almighty Zoidberg.
Aw Hell ya! The all Powerful DVD sale. I know I did my part!
Who the hell nayed this? This is the awesomest thing ever...
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Who the hell nayed this? This is the awesomest thing ever...

People don't nay the post, they nay the person.

Cowardly people who refuse to front up they have a problem with someone so they can either be ruined in an argument or the conflict can be resolved. Happens to me as well.
Hey, they got my letter. Finally.
DarkView wrote:
Hey, they got my letter. Finally.

I'll see you at the pub in the Crown, it's celebration time!
Hmm
Only little assholes nay something like this. I don't see any possible reason for someone naying this excellent news. Maybe they can't read and thought it said some shitty nick cartoon was back.
Yammen wrote:
Only little assholes nay something like this. I don't see any possible reason for someone naying this excellent news. Maybe they can't read and thought it said some shitty nick cartoon was back.

Possibly they have no clue what Futurama is.

Yammen wrote:

I'm afraid it's not the content of a post that gets the nay, it's the person who posts it.
You sound a bit upset, Tib. :P Pretty good at making enemies?

I haven't nayed your posts, but seeing how much it appears to bother you, I should probably go ahead and do that for the lulz.
Nope, I'm mostly on the favourable side of most people who encounter me. There are only one or two users who have a problem with me (and subsequently nay every post I make, funny eh?).

It's just the way of online communities like this. People judge content by the person who wrote it, not it's value. And that in itself is just a personal annoyance of mine.
Page: 1 2