Resolved
Mini update will fix this.
BYOND Version:494
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 19.0.1084.52
Applies to:Everland

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Since the latest update, it is no longer possible to use skills after turning on auto attack (the default attack).
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Target mob and turn on auto attack
2. Try to use any skill while it is on
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Should be able to use skills while using default attack, this worked in previous version just the other day.
Actual Results:
Skills do not work with auto attack on.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Yes
In other games? No
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?
N/A
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? The version just before the latest update.
(Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
At the present time the only workaround is to disable the default attack and use a skill then turn the default attack back on.
Please clarify, do you mean spell or skill? What specific skill are you trying to use while attacking?
Both of these bugs (this and the quest one) have been fixed.
As of 6/6/12 6:04pm cst it is not fixed. Any skill/spell cannot be used once the default attack is started. You now have to stop attacking to use a skill or spell. I have tried every spell/skill a warrior gets up to level 14 and none will work once you turn on default attack.
In response to Sanox2u
Sanox2u wrote:
As of 6/6/12 6:04pm cst it is not fixed. Any skill/spell cannot be used once the default attack is started. You now have to stop attacking to use a skill or spell. I have tried every spell/skill a warrior gets up to level 14 and none will work once you turn on default attack.

I know, I saw the glitches after the update came out, please wait until a new update is released.
Thank you, i misunderstood you at first. I thought you were saying these problems were already fixed in the version out now and that i was wrong and they never existed,lol. I will wait patiently, just trying to help out.
Megablaze resolved issue with message:
Mini update will fix this.