ID:8588

Quiet update to Beta 4 today fixes a few bugs:
  • Fixed: DreamSeeker didn't always send info to the hub when it disconnected from a game, resulting in ghost pager location entries.
  • Fixed: Blend() with solid color and ICON_UNDERLAY acted as ICON_OVERLAY instead.
  • Fixed: 347 client file uploads to 347 servers could cause the connection to be closed. (Neonlare and DarkCampainger)
  • Fixed: Rebooting a world hosted in 347 disconnected all 347 clients. (Audeuro)

Version 347.898 is now the beta download at the download page.

We'll probably release Beta 5 as soon as a few more fixes get in. Meanwhile, I'm told that 4.0 is progressing quite well the last few weeks.
That Blend() fix at least should go into the 347 release notes. Credited to me, since I found it. I caused it too, but hey, nobody's perfect.
I can't wait for 4.0.
By the way; has anyone in the BYOND staff ever said when guilds were getting released?
Yay, it sounds like I'll be able to see 4.0 within the millenium after all.
That's all nice, but when is the new version for mac comming out?!?! Atleast give a prototype or something so I can talk to my friends without confusion from that crapy text program. -.-
^_^ *hug*

We loveses you, BYOND developerses!

It's only about a year and a half behind schedule, but it's not like we hold it against ya! =P Can't wait.