Perfect 7% (5)
I love your genjutsu passive 2% (2)
Not bad 7% (5)
Izuna 7% (5)
Ill vote here 14% (10)

Login to vote.

What do you think about my build ?

http://s1.zetaboards.com/GOA/topic/3165595/1/
:). My goal was always to have people get enthused about the variety of character builds in the game. I am always happy to see these types of posts.
Wow such mean comments.
Masterdan wrote:
:). My goal was always to have people get enthused about the variety of character builds in the game. I am always happy to see these types of posts.

It sucks that the people who make these posts have like the shittiest builds ever though.
Uchiha Evilz here...anyway i think your build is perfect cuz i own u everytime :)

DONT CHANGE A THING
Kcaz12 wrote:
Uchiha Evilz here...anyway i think your build is perfect cuz i own u everytime :)

DONT CHANGE A THING

uchiha evilz you are Will of fire you are fake uchiha and not considered as greatest player in game im pure uchiha and you will never have sharingan like mine ....
Im not a WOF i am a uchiha but wen people fight me it seems like there fighting a WOF. But anyways my eyes glow red just like any other uchiha if not brighter. hold on...(wipes his eyes cuz he sees blood coming out of it but thinks it nothing) And i am the greatest player in the game and the newest GOD of GOA
Kcaz12 wrote:
Im not a WOF i am a uchiha but wen people fight me it seems like there fighting a WOF. But anyways my eyes glow red just like any other uchiha if not brighter. hold on...(wipes his eyes cuz he sees blood coming out of it but thinks it nothing) And i am the greatest player in the game and the newest GOD of GOA

....lol
1.Who are u. 2.I dont run and i dont get own cuz no1 cant beat me in the game and i dont knw how run. 3.Kiri has never own Cha wen im own line. 4. Who are u. 5.im not a wof. 6.If u took this much time training in goa instead of writing fail lines maybe u wont be a F/D at best fighter.

The best Uchiha and Fighter in GOA
UCHIHA EVILZ :)

Ps: WHO ARE U!!!??
Kcaz12 wrote:
1.Who are u. 2.I dont run and i dont get own cuz no1 cant beat me in the game and i dont knw how run. 3.Kiri has never own Cha wen im own line. 4. Who are u. 5.im not a wof. 6.If u took this much time training in goa instead of writing fail lines maybe u wont be a F/D at best fighter.

The best Uchiha and Fighter in GOA
UCHIHA EVILZ :)

Ps: WHO ARE U!!!??
You asked "WHO ARE U!!!??" twice.Izuna is right you're not a Uchiha. You never actually go into Cha and fight you just stand at your suna gate waiting for raiders. And for the last one,I dont act as if Naruto GOA is life,cause it isnt-6.If u took this much time training in goa instead of writing fail lines maybe u wont be a F/D at best fighter.
I knw my build is the shit isn't it. i have just the right build to best any1 with it. cuz u need Skill to master this build. sry for U u cant
wats build for narto frog jutsu
Kcaz12 wrote:
I knw my build is the shit isn't it. i have just the right build to best any1 with it. cuz u need Skill to master this build. sry for U u cant

Wow,its amazing how you type so well in-game and like a retarded BR outside of the game.