Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Utakata will NOT Let me on his server. Reason? I killed him and he told me i'll be banned and then he cried and ragequit.
Utakata, thats weak...
Yeah, Utakata is a bad hoster also.
Gaara (MuC GuN) says: Im not talking to you
Gaara (MuC GuN) says: rofl how there r retard here
I like how, he also insulted all the english people. Also, he has been continueing the argument for over 20 minutes Till I decided to ignore him. Rofl. Just, Lol.
yeah!sure!lol
ClaryFairchild is threatening to boot, and kick me just because me and Kenpachi said he didn't know how to play. Also, he uses the N word alot... Which isn't allowed on COSAB. Logs --- http://www.sendspace.com/file/8nqwon
Great, now NattanFL (Tsunade in this match, who is also a player who KNOWs the rules) keeps revivng on FFA, AND fighting while invisable - Logs http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/hWfYsCTMD1i0hVvIzDRU6g
Hinata has been defeated by a Sand Tsunami.
Hashirama has been defeated by a Sand Tsunami.
Sakura has been defeated by a Sand Tsunami.
Dev48 did this. He also called us noobs. Proof that he did this?
Gaara (Dev48) says: affs agora todo mundo que me mata
You can also ask chocolate cake and Gadget23, who were hinata and sakura. I was hashirama.
I was abusively banned from Claryfairchild's server. He said he should ban us for teaming him in dimension and started an argument then he said I was disrupting the server and banned me.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/amqcy9.jpg
What Primo said and when i logged in it said report me bitch.. i think thats a bit to wordy what if i was a 10 year old? i would like bitch? next day in school sup bitch? what you doing bitch? Hows it hanging bitch?
Anyways ....... i dont know whats im doing anymore. have fun
<3 Ghost
WHY THE FUCK would you guys take away Nagato's bird and replace it with a fucking rhino!?!?!?!? THAT'S RETARDED
This is AWESOME :D
Zerok's idea of 'fixing the balance' is nerfing Hanzo while making Hashirama even more overpowered than he already was.
In response to Coolman1250
Coolman1250 wrote:
Zerok's idea of 'fixing the balance' is nerfing Hanzo while making Hashirama even more overpowered than he already was.

ofc cuz if the heroes aint OP the game aint "balanced" kukuku
Hashirama wasn't buffed. Everything had to be recoded and so some characters that were later nerfed were coded back in stronger then yu may remember. Everythings gonna be fixed soon enough
Time for them to remove Vote Reboot again. It's getting spammed at least 4 times a round just 'cause people die at the start.
DistantWorld101 wrote:
last time i remember only alive players can use it.

Yes, but they use it repeatedly, and then pop ups appear on dead and alive people interfering with the game. And of course unwanted reboots.
In response to Yami Incarnate
Yami Incarnate wrote:
DistantWorld101 wrote:
last time i remember only alive players can use it.

Yes, but they use it repeatedly, and then pop ups appear on dead and alive people interfering with the game. And of course unwanted reboots.

well what happens if they remove it and the game needs to get a reboot and no staff are on to do it? wait who knows how long? ._.
Moh4Mod= Solve Everything dnt ya think
Page: 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 116 117

Login to reply.