Legend of Another World

by Xirre
Legend of Another World
A Fantasy game made to be played with RP or PVP but only one. It is the choice of the Admins.
ID:1059278

So far today I have gotten to the point of fixing all verbs to vote, attack, administrate, and use informatics (Health bar and checking player stats).

Here is what the game will be about:

In short. It's an RPG Game. It'll progress on with random stories so there's not much than can be said without leaking the big secret.

Here is what is currently in the Testing Server:

In the statpanel there are a few tabs. One being the general "Stats" tab. I will go through what each tab features using bullet points.

Stats:
  • Health: 100/100 | 100%
  • Energy: 15
  • Strength: 3
  • Defense: 1

• Server:
  • Voting Status: Authorized //This can be disabled by an admin if you abuse your voting rights.
  • Receive Vote: Yes //Checks to see if you even care for votes.
  • Receive Codes: No //Automatically set to no until you change it due to the fact people can just spam you with it and lag your game. Basically people can show each other codes if they want to help each other out. I'm using this to get small help when needed.

• Admin:
    I will say that admins can turn on and off OOC, World Voting, can ban, revoke someones voting rights, mute, ban, kick and reboot. :)

Commands:
    To sum it up.. You can Attack, Check the Admins List, OOC Chat, Send Codes, Start a vote, toggle whether you want to receive codes or votes, and check the who list.

Video:

[Coming Soon]

What I am currently working on is fixing the Health Bar. The attack verb works perfectly fine. I just have to optimize it for PVP and PVM. :) After that, the game will be set for PVP Play then I will work on NPCs so you all can train. When NPCs come PVP will be disabled. You will have to duel or enter a PVP area. PVP Areas will have a barrier that indicates it will be a PVP area. the first time to enter it you'll get a notification. Unless you answer yes to this notification you will not be allowed to move forward into the area. When dueling another people you won't die. you'll just hit 0 HP and start regenerating again. :) Speaking of regenerating.. I should add that to my Todo List before I forget .. Again..
Today I have nearly completed the health bar. I'm still working on getting the flick() state to work on the health bar. I added monsters for you all to fight. :) They aren't strong but there are about 5 of them for you to play with. You can fight either in PVP or PVM now.

The next update will feature Training and Questing.

When the game is said to be near complete I will add in a PVP toggle system so people won't have to be bothered. Then dueling will come next!