Bleach Unlimited

by Enigma11
Snipe, I emailed you the new info for TeamView. Feel free to take what you need.

Found out that the dreamdaemon program was raping the hell out of my cpu. It has been at 100% cpu for a long ass time.
i cant play the game for some reason do u know anything i can do 2 fix it
when i click play now it only shows opions and messeges. how do i fix it
Kenny, try to clear your BYOND Cache.
what is the cache
where do u find the byond Cache
Hey, I just checked and the host computer was shutdown. I'm assuming that snipe got all the files he needed and shut it off?
Kenshin999 i cant play the game it only shows Byond opionts and messeges. i cleared my byond Cache but nothinh happened do u know anything i can do 2 fix it
try not to open anything else, its possible the load hub thingy shows on your desktop and wont appear if theres something else running on top of it. other than that I got no clue?
In response to Kenshin9999
Why good job deleting my character... Don't even know why I even bothered comming back. You should ask them why before you do that, your a fucking bitch Kenshin. My first time watching Anime and playing BU and using macro without warning. I always did wonder why this game had less then 5 players on a day.

Go look at other Bleach games and look at the difference, your "Rules" that you just act without warning is pretty much why this game fails only reason its still up is cause someoen actually willing to host it.
as a GM I have to follow the same rules as you guys. if I am caught AFK-training then my save gets deleted as well. its your own fault for not paying attention while you are ez-training. if you wanted to watch anime , use the friggin BROWSER in your options. no problem in doing all 3 at the same time. I do it constantly.
We don't want to hear your lame ass excuse. I feel sorry for those new players who join and their is not even a list of rules that says "Don't AFK TRAIN - WILL Delete Character"

The point here GMs do not get kicked with auto so who cares if you do or not I am talking about the PLAYERS that you just keep losing. Your so use to it that you do not REALIZE! The way your doing it is Pathetic. Stop fooling new players and stop wasting their time. Hmm you should mabye stop with that rule or else it will always be 1-10 players.
In response to DeathbyKiss
Deathbykiss....AFK training is rule number 6 on the hub. Please stop being a noob....<.< You just admitted in your first post that you were indeed afk training...you have no good argument...Name me one game that allows afk training with macros and whatever game you come up with...Go play that instead. Its obvious to everywhere here that your just a raging noob who got caught afk training...Be Gone.

PS: This is coming from a new player who loves to play this game....later :)
I really hope game comes back up soon...i miss playing it
In response to Kame9821
Kame9821 wrote:
Deathbykiss....AFK training is rule number 6 on the hub. Please stop being a noob....<.< You just admitted in your first post that you were indeed afk training...you have no good argument...Name me one game that allows afk training with macros and whatever game you come up with...Go play that instead. Its obvious to everywhere here that your just a raging noob who got caught afk training...Be Gone.

If your so new how about you shut the fuck up. I play this game back in the good old days let me think... When I was still in Middle School soo thats about 5-7 years ago. You would not believe the amount of players on use to be like 30+ I come here to relax and be part of the game. Back then I don't even think we had AFK Check it was added later. Oh god talking to a kid so obvious you miss playing it? Hah... I had a choice of just watching Anime on my time off but I wanted to support This Game! I put Naruto : Eternal Memory in my Website to support it and guess what people love it. I thought Kenshin999 was one of those nice players who give chances and warns you. Geez just deletes my character after long time I join and Enigma (Detowaga?) was he always in a bad mood? I am glad this game is down like it should be. Just because you can be up all day and night playing this game, while getting F's in school. Not healthy kid. How about you quit Byond till you raise your grades. You except anyone to see those rules in HUB? Don't make me laugh! When I joined already saw players get kicked 0 Seconds! Trust me they don't read it is it my fault I want to watch Anime while holding a button right their on laptop? No no... You don't know you just delete their characters.

My screen chat was not scrolling. It was showing stuff LATER... When I notice something was wrong I check and notice I got kicked "Crap" I try to get back in to explain it to Kenshin999. Guess what he deletes my character. Kenshin999 I am sorry but your a retarded dumbass how about you delete your GM powers? See how you like it... Didn't even bother to ask you just acted, such a silly mistake apparently you don't care about other players. If I was GM I would give chances if I just knew that person for first day. Kenshin999 that was the first time I saw you log in. You didn't even say anything. I am suprise are you a GM to help or just be a punk ass?

Yep i knew it...you are a raging noob. And Kenshin has done nothing but help me since i joined. And i've seen him help alot of other ppl...come to think of it..hm.. I haven't seen him do anything but help us guys.....Hm guess you were too busy AFK TRAINING, to see this. I don't usually gloat like this...but im glad ur banned (whoever you character was), u honestly don't seem like a very cool headed person to me.

PS: Why are you still here? I mean honestly...just go. Its obvious your not going to play anymore...Bye Bye now! oh and Have a goodnight/day ;)
hes not banned his save was just deleted. and also I DO give chances. the other staff gives 1 minute. I sometimes give up to 15 !! I help a lot. I dont abuse my powers, and I actually TRAIN myself. not using edits to lvl myself the lazy way. I helped numberous people get their stats back after a bad save. dont tell me that Im a bad GM. you broke the rules. it wasnt your first time according to the players. so at least someone has warned you. just because players arent staff you shouldnt treat them any different than us. and yeah when I dont answer I am TRAINING like any1 else
In response to Kenshin9999
Kenshin you know whats up with host?
You guys need a new host? I can host
DeathbyKiss wrote:
Kame9821 wrote:

If your so new how about you shut the fuck up. I play this game back in the good old days let me think... When I was still in Middle School soo thats about 5-7 years ago. You would not believe the amount of players on use to be like 30+ I come here to relax and be part of the game. Back then I don't even think we had AFK Check it was added later. Oh god talking to a kid so obvious you miss playing it? Hah... I had a choice of just watching Anime on my time off but I wanted to support This Game! I put Naruto : Eternal Memory in my Website to support it and guess what people love it. I thought Kenshin999 was one of those nice players who give chances and warns you. Geez just deletes my character after long time I join and Enigma (Detowaga?) was he always in a bad mood? I am glad this game is down like it should be. Just because you can be up all day and night playing this game, while getting F's in school. Not healthy kid. How about you quit Byond till you raise your grades. You except anyone to see those rules in HUB? Don't make me laugh! When I joined already saw players get kicked 0 Seconds! Trust me they don't read it is it my fault I want to watch Anime while holding a button right their on laptop? No no... You don't know you just delete their characters.

My screen chat was not scrolling. It was showing stuff LATER... When I notice something was wrong I check and notice I got kicked "Crap" I try to get back in to explain it to Kenshin999. Guess what he deletes my character. Kenshin999 I am sorry but your a retarded dumbass how about you delete your GM powers? See how you like it... Didn't even bother to ask you just acted, such a silly mistake apparently you don't care about other players. If I was GM I would give chances if I just knew that person for first day. Kenshin999 that was the first time I saw you log in. You didn't even say anything. I am suprise are you a GM to help or just be a punk ass?

lol look whos talking afk check has been around since they added shit that could loop also you were not here 6-7 years ago stfuidgaf if you had been you would know 30 was the average for midnight on in peak hours we EASILY hit 50-90 depending on certain things like school hours/hollidays ect also at that time it was not uncommon to catch 5-10 ezers at once and delete them all as 20-30+ people would get booted at once stop throwing made up facts around to create a false sense of importance like you've been here long enough to have earned a break the rules card and yes dillweed we delete any ezer including gms admins have ways to check if gms are ezing the end
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9