Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
It was Vivarium's server.
No offense Chris, but you totally deserved it.
Well look im sorry for not paying attention to the messages and ill wait 3 days like the ban said. Im gonna pay attention 100% from now on.
In response to Chrisshade
Chrisshade wrote:
Well look im sorry for not paying attention to the messages and ill wait 3 days like the ban said. Im gonna pay attention 100% from now on.

Clearly nobody knows how to go look at the forum and say that they were banned there instead of posting about it where they shouldn't. Seriously.
Chrisshade wrote:
I got banned from a server just because i didnt see a GM ask me something!!!

You didn't 'not see a GM ask you something'. You missed;
A chat message from a GM
A chat message from the host
Repeated kicks that removed you from the game
An *ANNOUNCEMENT* from the GM
A countdown until your banning.
Chrisshade wrote:

Keep complaints/unban request on the forums.
I think they should do a Battle Royale mode, Based off the movie/novel/manga. Its fairly simple, especially with this game's mechanics.

-Everyone is spawned with a random weapon/item. Can be a knife to a alondite or a med kit.
-Somebody must die every 3 hours- If that can be implemented.
-At the end of the round and there is more then 1 person alive, everyone's collars explode (Just emoted like a heart attack) and everyone dies.

Some extra stuff would be like a player who acts as the host who can watch through cameras and make announcements...

Just an Idea :/
In response to BigBossRabbit
BigBossRabbit wrote:
I think they should do a Battle Royale mode, Based off the movie/novel/manga. Its fairly simple, especially with this game's mechanics.

-Everyone is spawned with a random weapon/item. Can be a knife to a alondite or a med kit.
-Somebody must die every 3 hours- If that can be implemented.
-At the end of the round and there is more then 1 person alive, everyone's collars explode (Just emoted like a heart attack) and everyone dies.

Some extra stuff would be like a player who acts as the host who can watch through cameras and make announcements...

Just an Idea :/
That is a good idea, I have actually created a map before on MH for the sole purpose of Battle Royale, but without the proper mechanics it was kind of hard to actually play the map. But they're not going to take any mode suggestions at this time so it's probably best just to keep it in mind for the future when mode suggestions are open again.
These comments should really be disabled if people aren't going to acknowledge the existence of a real forum. Just saying. I don't actually see people post comments here for anything other than "BAW I GOT BANNED, THIS IS RELEVANT TO THE ENTIRE GAME"
Please take your comments to the forums now.
._.
I LOVE HOW A HOST CAN MAKE A PUBLIC GAME PRIVATE JUST CAUSE HE WANTS TO!
Yes, I do too. Because hosts have the right to do that on their own servers.
Night Sparrow Mystia, i've been banned from your server for months, can I please be unbanned =(
:|
McPepsi, you're retarded.

A private server hosted from a hoster, invites a player to play. Pretty much, you cannot join, unless he invites you onto the game.

Don't blame others, because no one wants to be around you.
Also Falcon, there is no selfish acts, no one wants a noob playing on their server, so a host simply rejected him, so what? There is at least one server that is public to all players.

Quit being a baby over something, that you are not allowed to get too. It's selfish to even say "Oooh! I hate that". Maybe the host made a private server for his friends. If you are against that, than host your own god damn server. It is not even hard?!
Quoting my statements won't save you from your own humiliation.
...There is no "because of my router", learn to point-forward like everyone else.

And if you don't play this game, than why are you even bothering to comment on this hub? And you did say you had a problem with it.

Lying won't make a difference.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
MCPepsi wrote:
I LOVE HOW A HOST CAN MAKE A PUBLIC GAME PRIVATE JUST CAUSE HE WANTS TO!

Most little children these days enjoy the selfish act of removing other player's rights to play a game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13