Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288138

I know this game is over but wouldn't you love to see seasonal changes? Fall,Winter,summer,spring. Could also add like specials to skills. Like toushiro shikai gets a extra 5% damage bonus for winter due to so much ice.

I guess this could also apply to falacys other games.
Naruto0727 wrote:
I know this game is over but wouldn't you love to see seasonal changes? Fall,Winter,summer,spring. Could also add like specials to skills. Like toushiro shikai gets a extra 5% damage bonus for winter due to so much ice.

I guess this could also apply to falacys other games.

y did they stop this game. its awesome and really fun. they should fix it up again e_e
In response to Champpain
Well Falacy stoped it why you may ask is I believe because he said people don't play so why bother. But they left due to lack of updates. Truth be told I COULD CARE LESS if hollows got done... But sado was needed truely truely needed.... Anyway One day falacy may bring it back or he may just do small updates here and there.

We can only hope or allow someone else to finish the project. Anyway yea.
In response to Naruto0727
Wow, I can't believe people are still playing this game. This game is a piece of trash. Falacy or whoever already said that he is not updating the game till more player come. And thats really dumb. So guys, Just play las noches and leave this game. A game thats not being updated that much is lame.
In response to Musicv22
Buster is truely a bad owner, I used to idolize him but hell. Hes gone bad, the sad thing is hes mad cool on XBL. now shoo
In response to Musicv22
He quit updating because you fucktards played his 5 hours of coding,in 5 minutes,and demanded more.Besides from what Strai said he's probbably gonna stop updating his games altogether =/
In response to Musicv22
Musicv22 wrote:
Wow, I can't believe people are still playing this game. This game is a piece of trash. Falacy or whoever already said that he is not updating the game till more player come. And thats really dumb. So guys, Just play las noches and leave this game. A game thats not being updated that much is lame.

Bleach las noches is suck.
In response to Eric Blount
First yah derg is right fal. stopped cause about 1/2 the people only played for like 5 min. and then wanted more updates, (glad they are all gone now). And second, yes los sucks but more to the point it epicaly fails and most the people who play it find fun in picking on the noobs (main reason i try and help all the noobs on b.e.)