Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
yeah should be banned yu say nothing wrong have no respect to kaiser thats what yu get kaiser gave yu a warning yuma so Eat it! besides if he didnt do nothing wrong why did he say dush things retard things to anime anime is a better duelist and yuma yur geting mad everytime yu lose like that time when yu said asshole just cuz i synchroned 1st turn and yu said fuck yu asshole i dont duel nobos Yuma678 yur geting unbanned for 1 day and if yu do a such thing again Kaiser will not be like he whas yesterday yuma when yu get unbanned yu gonna say im sorry to Anime.GOT IT.respond bastard
and ChivasFC whats yur name on DME?
if yur yuma's friend be carefull i said that to yumma too respond
h
look munsi i honestly dont remember me saying that when we dueled. But iam sorry for watever i did i just want to play the game thats all. I dont want any trouble i just want to play the game.
best duel monsters game ever
@Munsi4: You synchronized first turn? I'm a noob and I know not to do that. Do not bitch at Yuma for not wanting to duel someone who does not know how to play. And if your not the one who this was caused from, Then FUCK OFF! You also can't force Yuma to apologize. ALSO, If you have absolutely no proof he did anything, DO NOT call him out in the comments. ALSO!!!!, DO NOT CALL OUT OTHERS FOR DEFENDING HIM. I am not a GM, I just want everyone to have a fair gaming experience and it pisses me off when people like you need to stick your nose in others business. Even if this is any of your business, when you type, learn to actually spell the words you are typing. yu = YOU
Lockdown who the fuck are yu?
take care of your own business.
besides i have proof why did he got banned i forgot he got banned for being such a nice guy.-___- dude anyone can synchron 1st turn.and if i type yu anyone understands that i say you ignorant bastard go die in a hole.i dont care if yur a noob yu can say how wrong im typing idc.PS:Fuck Off
one more thing Kaiser gave him a warning i dont wanna argue in the comments cuz its just messing things up the only thing i have to say 2 you is to go get a life and dont start agrument in the comments.
i can proof how to synchron 1st turn xyz 1st turn and fusion 1st turn yur a noob read helpfile before starting arguements i can kick yourass whit using normal monster from lvl 1-3
go get a life will ya
Lockdown142 wrote:
@Munsi4: You synchronized first turn? I'm a noob and I know not to do that. Do not bitch at Yuma for not wanting to duel someone who does not know how to play. And if your not the one who this was caused from, Then FUCK OFF! You also can't force Yuma to apologize. ALSO, If you have absolutely no proof he did anything, DO NOT call him out in the comments. ALSO!!!!, DO NOT CALL OUT OTHERS FOR DEFENDING HIM. I am not a GM, I just want everyone to have a fair gaming experience and it pisses me off when people like you need to stick your nose in others business. Even if this is any of your business, when you type, learn to actually spell the words you are typing. LOLOLOL shut up ignorant bastard
whats happening i cant play they do update?????why th time i came???
So, how long is the wait usually?
can please get unbanned i get bored sometimes Yuma678 comen man
how do i play i joined list and its taking forever
Yuma678 wrote:
can please get unbanned i get bored sometimes Yuma678 comen man

Aren't there like hundreds if not thousands of other BYOND games? If your sole purpose for joining BYOND is DME then... good luck with that.
anybody know how to get unbanned from duel monsters expert
I posted it once now I'll post it again. DON'T use the comments area for anything involving unbanning Rabbit153 wrote:
Right, to help out the pages of people with unban requests here is the link to what you need to do
The basic guide is don't post here, no-one will listen to it, do it in the game developers forum here
http://www.neus-projects.net/ forumdisplay.php?23-Unban-Requests

munsi i thought you said i can go on duel monsters expert for a day to apologize to animegalaxy and be unbanned.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15