Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
ID:56794

The Dream Team

Owner/Coder: SolarOblivion

Main Iconner: SolarOblivion

Icon Contributors(s):

Axel32

Masked Wanderer

ItsJimmyXD

Main GFX: SolarOblivion

GFX Contributor(s): BishopGT

Special Thanks to...

Falacy (For always helping me fix my nub bugs)

YohAzakura (For being just as creative as I am during the brainstorming process)

Gansta luv (For always scolding me for not finishing my games)

Bleach Eternity (For being awesome enough to make me want to make a Naruto Eternity)

Donators (For your extremely generous contributions; at some point I will make a medal especially for you guys!)

IceWarriorX (For showing me that all the idiots I've ever met in my life weren't that bad in comparison)

Announcement{9/26/09}

I'm going to be running a connection test today. I am now connected to a network with a faster connection than the previous one I hosted from, however it has certain rules and security regarding game hosting and packet transfer. I primarily want to see if hosting is even possible here. The game will be open to 10 players, and, if there is no lag, I will open it to 10 more. I will repeat this process until there IS lag. Everyone is free to try the game out and train to your heart's content while this test proceeds.

Unable to host here.

~Solar

Announcement{9/19/09}

Yeeaaah so I'm in college now. I made a lot of friends pretty fast. As such, I'm rarely in my dorm except to sleep. Byond was always just "something to do" for me-- so now that I have better things to do with my free time, I rarely work on NE. In addition! I'm currently enrolled in a Game Design university as a Game Programming major, so pretty soon I'll have the knowledge and skills to move on to a higher level of game creation. So what does that mean for you guys? It means that I may just ditch this project and/or Byond altogether. But again, that's just a possibility. Also, for those of you who have always been supportive, when I've stepped up to designing and programming full-scale MMORPGs, expect a little something as thanks.

I have always valued my players and I'm well aware of you guys' feelings about the lack of progress that this project has been making. Believe me, I'm disappointed in myself as well, but I don't blame myself for everything and you shouldn't either. Trying to create such a depthy and detailed game by myself was always a futile effort but I wanted to try anyway. Sure, I could dish out a mediocre rip-level Naruto game in a few weeks and have a ton of players adore the game, but that's not me. I've always strived for quality, originality, and creativity and I would never allow myself to create anything that falls short of my expectations. As I have said before, I play and enjoy all of my games alongside the players so why would I create something that I wouldn't want to play myself?

So the gist of what I'm saying is that I'm ready to advance and apply my programming and artistic skills to something bigger and better than Byond. Good games require a good team. I learned that the hard way. There just aren't enough skilled patrons in this community, and I mean that with no arrogance. Of the 20-something people who have tried to help me with at least the graphical aspects of the game, none of them were even half as good as me-- and how can things work out if some things look very well done and then some things look amateur? Anyway, I'm more than confident that I won't have that problem at all at this school. Regardless of if I stay with Byond or not, I'll be sure to inform everyone of all of my future endeavors.

~Solar
Announcement{7/13/09}

The picture above explains most of today's announcement--but what I need to say directly is this: the update is not complete. HOWEVER, I've been doing a lot of thinking and research and I decided that it's unfair to have the game down for so long with so few updates. I think that [the majority of] you deserve to at least play what's in right now, even if it's not the finished product (which it's not). So again, I hope you enjoy what is playable as I continue to update and add new things. I kindly ask you to judge it as a W.I.P but I know some of you will be too stupid to understand that and will leave forever saying negative things about lack of content. So I'm telling you right now, if you wanna come in, talk, do some training or random pvping with the few jutsus that are in, then welcome--Otherwise don't even log in. To throw some numbers, roughly 50% of version 3's content addition is complete, so think of this as version 2.5 if you will. As always I want to thank everyone who has hung in there all these months and continued to support this project... You guys are what makes this fun for me too!

~Solar

Announcement{6/24/09}

I was sitting here working on NE and reminiscing about the big argument that took place on this very hub, and something suddenly dawned on me; I was accused of being a ripper for having some sprites in my game that weren't made by me... Now think about this: what do all Naruto games have in common? They all use some Naruto picture they found for their title screen, banner, or hub icon! So to call me a ripper is to call EVERYONE a ripper, and to take it even further, any game featuring names, characters, etc. from the series is a ripper too because all of the aforementioned are TRADEMARKED. So as it stands, unless you use work from another game in the Byond community, you are not a ripper in my eyes. The same applies to me.

Like NE but wish it wasn't so laggy? Or maybe you just wish you could support the game somehow?
Help us help you by Donating! Unlike a lot of other games, they are not rewarded
through items, stat increases, or other in-game character enhancements
. Instead,
players will be rewarded with a lagless server, a convenient website, and more! Note: Donation
is optional; you still have full access to all of the game's features even if
you choose not to contribute.

IM BORED AND HORNEY EAT MY PUSSY YUM YUM
Tobi Uchiha wrote:
IM BORED AND HORNEY EAT MY PUSSY YUM YUM

ill eat it just tell me ur aim or myspace or sumthing
Will it be up soon? I'm so excited.
I'm not working as fast as I could be, but keep in mind I have other things to worry about... Anyway, it'll be up when it's up--I can't really promise a date
SolarOblivion wrote:
I'm not working as fast as I could be, but keep in mind I have other things to worry about... Anyway, it'll be up when it's up--I can't really promise a date

Lol It's aight, I understand, from what it looks like your doing great tho :P
Will there be like, ANBU armours and masks to buy?, bcause I really do love ANBU's >=)
Probably not in this update, but there will finally be villages at least ^_^
if you're postponing the testing, can you at least show us more screens/mock ups? ^^
Sure
Heya Soler, remeber me from B finale?Contact me. [email protected]
Added a screenshot showing what some of the buildings will look like in the update--Also added a pic of the new official NE title screen that won't change anymore
yo Solar when are u goin to host the game o.o dude im fckin dying here... there are like no good byond Naruto games anymore o.o u got to hurry up and host =D thx for readin
Nice screenies , and Can't wait to play :o
Don't worry--once I find the time to actually resume work on it (should be really soon since it's now Spring break) then I'm gonna just finish it up and release it
SolarOblivion wrote:
Don't worry--once I find the time to actually resume work on it (should be really soon since it's now Spring break) then I'm gonna just finish it up and release it

Ha, that would be cool, Wish you the best of luck :P
Ah sweet hope u have fun in Spring Break :3

How long is yours...mine ended last week. O.o :[
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CANT WAIT
Can't wait the suspense is killing me!!!!
yo this game looks so gewd when is it gonna be on?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40