Naruto Evolution

by Ravenx465
Naruto Evolution
A new and unique Naruto game with many features many games on BYOND cannot offer.
i tld u his uncle died
i tld u his uncle died
Im phill 1 wrote:
i dont care if his uncle died i want to play the game

U r so cruel
Bomber96 wrote:
Im phill 1 wrote:
i dont care if his uncle died i want to play the game

U r so cruel

He's just a retarded 10 year old.

i never saied that on the discuss so where did u get that from bomber that i dont care if u read all the discuss u can see i saied i told u!
I heard he quit again, just doesn't want to deal with it anymore.
I also heard the source was released to certain people
Geek412 wrote:
I also heard the source was released to certain people

Pittsburgh O_o
Xtreme24 wrote:
I heard he quit again, just doesn't want to deal with it anymore.

he hasnt quit he saied he would be off byond for 1-2weeks cause his uncle died he saied n on his blog
hey ravenx i can host 24/7 for u if u want me 2 if u do contact me at [email protected]
His blog may say that, but he still could of quit
Geek412 wrote:
His blog may say that, but he still could of quit

i dident

Nevermind then
lol ravenx think about what i saied because then people can play the game
ravenx think about what i told u so u dont lose ur fans i can host 24/7 think about it and contact me at [email protected] if u want me to host.
Holy shit phil, knock it off. There's no need to post the same thing x30.
lol
Im phill 1 wrote:
ravenx think about what i told u so u dont lose ur fans i can host 24/7 think about it and contact me at [email protected] if u want me to host.

ill never lose fans brother

Ravenx465 wrote:
Im phill 1 wrote:

u wouldnt lose me bro but u might lose others cause ive done my reaserch and theres 3 copys of this game and if any o them are going to be hosted before this 1 some fans well change game so think about it.

Im phill 1 wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Im phill 1 wrote:

u wouldnt lose me bro but u might lose others cause ive done my reaserch and theres 3 copys of this game and if any o them are going to be hosted before this 1 some fans well change game so think about it.

There are no games like this, there is only 2 people have the source, Manny(if he hasn't already deleted it) and Raven.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7