What email did you use
i dont use my email
Falacy you sub me today
hey falacy when i tryed hosting a server on dbzhu1 it says port 1442 cannot be reached by players. i tryed changing my port but it still didnt work. plus im a life sub.

from SSJ AF Goku please reply
that is your internets fault. go to portforward.com and just follow the steps. or go to your router. type in 192.168.1.1 or 0 find out what your router is, and then google the default password and username. then go to portforwading/port triggering. then add custom service and just put service name BYOND and starting and ending port 1442. and if you go to attached devices you IP should be there the last digits is all that really matters. save it then host it with that port. And you should be good to go. if you don't understand what I really said then go to portforwad.com and it should explain it. though it might be a bit more complicated O.o
i not subscribe man
Hey, I wanted to know how to code a path for a NPC to follow for a tower defense game... I heard several way but none of them works for me. If you can, thanks and like the new GG.. Pretty good. :)
I really like the hub for it... But I agree with someone and need a toggle when it might get in a way.
The new GG just uses step_to() for the most part. And by hub you mean HUD?
Yeah, I meant HUD my bad. well I tired step_to() but something always pops up... I think I might of typed it in wrong. But I don't think so...
;D , That's what it was.
Sorry , i'll delete my comments.
I'd be better if you split the money up like.

2 players playing (500 gold each)
3 players playing (350 gold each)
4 players playing (250 gold each)
5+ players playing (100 gold each)
Falacy renew my subscribe please 1 month Thanks
hi falacy can you update my sub status please
ta
ps dbz hu2 is amazing
Falacy, jw, for a bet between me and a friend, but if you wanted to make a bleach game that could beat out Bleach Las Noches, you could do it easily, couldn't you?
Obviously not
Givi me one month subscribe Falacy my subscribe expired and no have money for other and my from Brazil dollar here is avery expansive
Hey, For like the past 3 days I haven't been able to make a wish on HU2 because it says I already made one.. Please fix?
That should be strange and impossible o.O Unless BYOND's date tag isn't updating or something.
Falacy im asking you saying that can you please unmute me i beg of you look into your heart thankyouFalacy im asking you saying that can you please unmute me i beg of you look into your heart thankyou and can i changfe my name to somthing else i want it to be called Gh0st_376
\/ Such desperate noobs...

Hello Falacy :x
Happens to me too. can't get a wish, saying I already made one.

But that is just in the stats.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36