1 Game Live! [Beta: ShowHide webclient]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you are using an emulator, enter the URL for the game in File | Open Location on your BYOND pager menu.
Winter / 19 / Tevet / AM 698]
Hosted by AERProductions
Help development! Pondera Github
Join the Pondera Matrix server!
Exist to survive in a world of creation and destruction. Claim your own in the vast wilderness that occupies the expanse of Pondera. Gathering resources not only to live, but to thrive -- build your desires, a fishing hut, a village, even your own kingdom castle. Team up with others or go it alone to discover what path lies within your desires! The waters of Pondera may tell, while your hands set the stone.
- Medieval Theme, Scripture inspired
- Ecclesiastical Calendar with Time, Seasons and Sabbaths/Covenants!
- Optional 24h Real Time mode
- Day/Night cycle and Sundials
- 3D Positional sound
- Client-side Lighting
- Client-side Particle weather system
- Hunting, Gathering, Biomes
- Construction and Clayworks/Stoneworks
- Terraforming and Landscaping
- Alchemy/Potion/Tonic crafting
- Strategic defensible position building
- "Start from nothing, Everything Player Made"
- Sandbox, Story, PVP/PVE/MMO/MP/SP
- Consistent artistic vision(Single Artist/Designer)
- Open Source, designed by one, made by everyone, for everyone!
Now supports Laptop (1336x768) and Desktop resolutions(1920x1080)
This is a game of the ages that will be released and steadily maintained/improved/built upon. It is in a Stable Alpha State, but requires content, bug fixes/function fixes and further additions over time. We are at that time.
Story mode will also be available in draft form and a new hub has been created to access it, here ( Pondera Story Mode Hub )! May you please report any bugs or issues you may have.
Gracious Mentions:: [SFOD-D]Sandman, F0lak, NSBR, NarutoHeroMMaster, Higoten.
Inspiration/Tutors: F0lak, NSBR, Hilel, Surge.
Library Credits: alieniskiller, Dantom, Deadron, Drumersl, Forum_Account, Garthor, Gughunter, IainPeregrine, Kaiochao, Kidpaddle45, Koil, LummoxJR, Megafartcannon, Misticone, Neon, Scoobert, Shadowdarke, Truzzie, and any who I missed. Special thanks to Xerse & Ripper man5 for the Basic Framework this game was built from.
Pondera by AER Productions ~ '09-'22
To download this game for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location
and enter this URL: