Memories and corpses are all that remain of the Gods of Sigrogana. Despite its ancient name meaning 'the promised land', the war of Heaven's Contention ended with many subjects of mortal worship falling or fleeing, with only the races they blessed and the legends they made remaining eternal.
Yet, the legend of some of these Gods doesn't end with their death; causality leaves its mark not only on the mortal races' today, but its tomorrow as well.
Sigrogana Legend 2 is a multiplayer RPG with an emphasis on roleplaying. It takes place in a fantasy setting that is unique to it. If you like RPGs or RPing, come on in!
You can read more about the game and its setting, lore, etc. at: http://sl2.wikia.com
Roleplay Mandatory, But Friendly!
- Players are expected to utilize the crafted world, ever-expanding lore, and unique races to create a character that will help make the world feel more alive. However, you don't have to be an expert or veteran. The friendly community will welcome you as long as you put forth your best effort.
- As beings blessed by the Gods, non-human races in Sigrogana tend to take on the traits of their deity. For example, types of Kaelensia
have animal features, such as ears, tails, and wings. Races belonging to the Serpentkind
have slitted eyes and flecks of scales. The Corrupted
are humans tainted by evil energies; Shaitans are mind-warped, with heavy black carapace covering parts of their body, and Oracles can see visions of the future. There are over 19 unique races to play as, and this number will only continue to grow through frequent updates.
- An original battle system that plays a lot like a tactical RPG (Fire Emblem, Devil Survivor), where positioning and strategy are rewarded. Monsters have unique attack patterns and abilities, gaining more at higher levels, meaning you'll have to stay on your toes.
- Many dungeons in the game are randomly generated and can contain special dungeon titles which can change the size of the dungeon, the number of enemies you will have to fight, or even change the way the battle system mechanics function! In addition, dungeons have random events occur within them, such as cave-ins, phantom butterfly swarms, and more.
- Progress your character while out of the fray by roleplaying with others. The game will automatically award you experience points if you make enough of a contribution to the IC atmosphere.
Dual Class System
- Combine 2 of the game's 23+ classes in creative ways to fit your character concept as perfectly as possible, and utilize their 300+ skills to aid your allies and destroy your foes.
Traits & Talents
- Further customize your character's skills by leveling up 26 unique Talents, allowing your character to become a better swordsman, enchanter, cook, lockpick, etc, whereas 50+ special Traits will let you gain new abilities, stats, attacks, and racial features, letting you create a character truly different from others.
- Your story continues even upon reaching your limits, and Legend Extension lets you take your roleplay in new directions. Perhaps your character seeks the power of the Lich, or was the unfortunate victim of a Dark Zone, turning them into a crazed Shaitan. Maybe they set aside the blade, instead turning to magic. All of these outcomes (and more) are supported with this unique system.
- Updates once or more a week with new content!
(Thanks to Mello for the hub icons!)