Pokemon TCG (The Card Game)
The name states it all. [More]
To download this game for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
This game has been discontinuedNintendo has made their own PTCGO (about time).
Please note that this game is downloadable! You do not have to wait for a server to be hosted!
If you want to make a bug report or a suggestion, please go here:
I am (still) currently working on the next update which will fix up the majority of the problems.
Hint: Use Custom cards to your advantage.
Let's say you have want a custom card named "[key]'s Umbreon".
You can place the name of the card as "___'s Ubreon" (or type your key in full) and have "Eevee" as its evolution. Simple.
Sept. 8/10 (v. 1.2.11):
- Done a majority of bug fixing
- Added tabs in the battle chat. This allows you to toggle between the battle and OOC output
+ To talk in OOC, you can use the "!" interface button
- Doing a few more bug fixes right now, sorry for being spam'd with the upgrade messages.
Sept. 6/10 (Version 1.2):
Please report bugs in my member site post.
- Fixed up many things from the old version.
- Introduced Gym Challenge series
- Ditto, Lt. Surge's Secret Plan and Chaos Gym haves been banned. This is due to their card properties which makes it hard to assimilate in the system at this point, due to the changing system.
- Brock's Ninetales had its pokemon power removed (due to the above reason). Gave it the attack flamethrower isntead.
- Misty's Psyduck (Gym Challenge 70) had its ESP attack tweaked so it doesn't conflict with the system
- ___'s Spinarak, a LIMITED card, is only available to those who helped test the game and/or provided enough support (ex: bug reporting)!
- ___'s Ariados has been introduced as a LIMITED card as well. As of yet, there'll be no way to earn this card. I may have it as a prize for a Grass-theme tournament...maybe...
Made a really old version as the default download, this is the faster version.
If you have a broken host version, uninstall the game and redownload :)
If you get a null.x error, the swapmap file somehow was not extracted. Download the file, rename to .zip and extract the map_battletemplate.sav into the appropriate dir (where the game RSC and DMB is). Note that this version will not give you all the medals!
The latest REALLY buggy host file is found here.
To see the map in this version, you must edit the skin. To edit the skin, run the game > file > options & messages > client > edit skin.
1) replace the skin with the contents of this zip or
2) Open the DME present. Edit the 'main' window - double click the middle of the screen (so the edit window for "child" appears) and check off visible. Then edit the 'mainwindow' element and do the same thing as above (editing the child "mainwindowelement").
Compile (ctrl+K) the DME file and run the pokemon game once again - now the map will appear!
Really minor update, added in sleeves (can select using change sleeve verb).
You no longer get a loss for skipping a battle (unless you are facing another client!)
In addition, made a new * ??? card: reincarnation. You will need to use this to get two of the medals (hint: you need to somehow retrieve this card from the discard pile as well!)
Should be able to face others now :)
I suggest you start a new character so you can try to win the hardest medal: Battle Master!
Note that people joining a hosted game doesn't work in this version (so I edited the HUB to single player). V2, if it comes out, will have this and many other problems fixed.
If the latest version doesn't download, uninstall the last pokemon card version via the Pager > My Hub > Edit > Pokemon TCG > Uninstall
Have trouble hosting? There's a high chance that you have a router and it is blocking the port!
Click here to make your server so people can connect.
You can see if people are able to join your server by hosting in Dream Daemon first, it will notify you if the port is open or closed
Copyright © 2018 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.