Asakuraboy wrote:
Ulterior Motives wrote:
Will I be able to effectively play this is I don't know anything about Pokemon?

Yes.

Yes X100!
Static-GT wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Server crashed, make topics on the forums and let us know what you were last doing when it crashed.

Have all the player saves been kept since testing started?



No, we had to wipe, sorry.
I really really loved the graphics the pixel art looks good, the game seems right up the alley for those who like turn based games. Unfortunately thats not me but I just wanted to comment and give you guys props for the hard work put in its very complementing on the eyes.
I logged on, and then closed it for a minute to reboot my computer and then it wouldn't let me back on. But from what I did see it looks great.
If you guys need a host, let me know.
Guys if you're wondering why the game has been down for so long, go on the forums.

Expect new content when it goes back up.
You are fixing the Heath and attack objects right? Their way off. Should chop some empty parts off to make it fit.
Great job on this game. I wish more games like this were on BYOND id never be bored then. Keep up the awesome work and as far as I can tell this game will be one of those extremely populated ones.
Gablain wrote:
Great job on this game. I wish more games like this were on BYOND id never be bored then. Keep up the awesome work and as far as I can tell this game will be one of those extremely populated ones.

^^
Pretty cool idea and nice presentation, but the interface didn't somehow fit on my screen well, i lagged alot, and it looks kinda like my battle system which i dont have a problem with since i know you didnt copy but its a funny coincidence xD
Yut Put wrote:
Pretty cool idea and nice presentation, but the interface didn't somehow fit on my screen well, i lagged alot, and it looks kinda like my battle system which i dont have a problem with since i know you didnt copy but its a funny coincidence xD

-.-
There is a screenshot with a Blastoises stats. However, in the picture above the stat, it shows a Pichu attacking a Beedrill... How does that work out?
Blame it on Zete for messing with his character lol.
what happened to the forum
ipbfree died, i'll have to make a new forum =[
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
ipbfree died, i'll have to make a new forum =[

Oh
The servers went down D:
We're going to bring it back up after we update, we should have it done in about 2 weeks; update will include new starters, evolutions for older starters, new maps and content to further enjoy your adventures.
Any idea on when forums are fixed ..or when game is back again ? :D
Ryando17 wrote:
Any idea on when forums are fixed ..or when game is back again ? :D

I'll make new forums for the game when I find the time and the game so far has no set date of when it will be back. But when it is back it will have a big update.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10