ID:181945

I would have posted this in Bug Reports, but apparently you cant post new threads there. So i guess ill just post here and see what happens.

I have BYOND 440.1018
I use Windows Vista but this also happens on my Windows XP computer.
I have Internet Explorer 8

The problems seems to be that randomly(But more oftne when i am hosting) my BYOND pager freezes and will not allow me to do anything. I continuosly get this message
"BYOND Central is not accessible.
BYOND Central is not accessible.
BYOND Central is not accessible."
This is a problem because, as a host, i do also like playing other games, I cant do this if the pager wont let me connect to games using it, or using the website. Also, players can not message me when they need me.Or they can message me, but I will not get it. Some people have told me that it shows me as being offline even when I am. And if i am hosting. I have to shut down the game im hosting so i can shut down the pager and boot it back up again. Other wise if i dont shut down and just try to log out and then relog, it tells me that i am log on as offline and leaves with with only the Home and Control Panel tabs. This happens more often when i am hosting, but as i stated before, it also happend when i am not.

To solve this problem, i have tested it on my other computers, also, i have exited from the pager and then logged back in and it seems to work fine -Some- of the time.

Ive asked around and some other players seem to get the same problem from time to time.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong place if it isnt in the right spot... Y_Y
Moussiffer wrote:
I would have posted this in Bug Reports, but apparently you cant post new threads there. So i guess ill just post here and see what happens.

This post explains
http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=697475&view=0

Why you go here
http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_tracker&tracker=1
In response to AJX
Actually, it seems to be more suited for BYOND Help-Software Problems, in order to confirm it is a bug with BYOND first.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Actually, it seems to be more suited for BYOND Help-Software Problems, in order to confirm it is a bug with BYOND first.
Meh. Duly noted. >.>
In response to Schnitzelnagler
i HAVE a problem:

When i download BYOND i play like 3 days without this problem but them when i click to play ANY game appear me "Launching Dream Seaker" then "connected to world" them "downloading resources" and it goes to 4 percent and it stops there.....

i let it charge 2 days and it do not advance there is something that i can do plz ?
In response to Sasukechidori14
Sasukechidori14 wrote:
i let it charge 2 days and it do not advance there is something that i can do plz ?

Sure is! Head to this forum and follow the post template with as much detail as possible.

If anything about the template is difficult to understand, you can read this article which explains where to get all the relevant information.

From there on, a dedicated team of <s>crackpot scientists</s> dedicated helpers will attempt to resolve your issue.