ID:2843093

https://youtu.be/RgO_WSMvcdo

And you think I'm crazy? Okay, sunshine.
Xooxer wrote:
https://youtu.be/RgO_WSMvcdo

And you think I'm crazy? Okay, sunshine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giver
Yep. Imagine having a public area where standing and doing nothing is a punishable offense. Where being in prayer is a crime. Imagine doing this to the Muslim community. That would go over like a lead balloon. Outlawing protest is tyranny. Don't think it's coming to your country? It already has.
In response to Xooxer
She was in the exclusion zone. You're not allowed to get that close without cause to certain establishments like that, even in protest.

Folks have a right to get the healthcare they want without worry of deliberate unhinged confrontation. Not saying that's what she was planning on doing, but she had no business being where she was, whether she was praying or not.
In response to Spevacus
Spevacus wrote:
She was in the exclusion zone. You're not allowed to get that close without cause to certain establishments like that, even in protest.

And that doesn't strike you as wrong at all? That there's public zones where citizens aren't allowed to be without permission from the government? "Sorry, Wendy. You're not allowed to be on this street. You'll have to come with us down to the jail for booking."

Folks have a right to get the healthcare

Healthcare? Abortion is not healthcare. Citizens have a right to protest against it. Well, they used to. Now you're a criminal if you're even caught nearby. Not even protesting, just within the vicinity. Was she even asked why she was there? They only asked if she was thinking about god. Thinking. Near an abortion clinic. Is a crime.

they want without worry of deliberate unhinged confrontation.

Was this woman unhinged or protesting? Standing there. Quietly. No, she was not. She existed, and that's problematic? God, I hate that word. Problematic. So condescending.

Not saying that's what she was planning on doing, but she had no business being where she was, whether she was praying or not.

Right. A citizen of England has no business being in England. Think about what you're saying. Really think about it. This is the sort of authoritarian nonsense that went down in Nazi Germany before they started putting people on trains for a nice shower.

You can sit by and say it's not my family. It's not me. Until it is you, and it is your family. Who will speak for you then?

I will, if I still have a voice to speak. Even if no one listens. This is wrong.
protesting is stupid nothing gets done without some riots imo

she should absolutely be allowed to whine & moan about people getting healthcare if she chooses to be that kind of shitty person and if she gets knocked the fuck out then that should also be allowed

also ya abortion is healthcare lmao
cope mald seethe etc
cons and libs both suck
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
she should absolutely be allowed to whine & moan about people getting healthcare if she chooses to be that kind of shitty person

and if she gets knocked the fuck out then that should also be allowed

Mickemoose wrote:
lmao

I'm glad we've heard from the intellectual crowd.

Assaulting someone over something they said? Yeah. That's how a society should function. Heck, why stop there? Just shove them all in the ovens and crank up the gas! Why not? They suck, right? Might as well just go out and start knocking out random people for the lulz. Oh wait. They already do.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/2022/08/28/ 630ba05046163fb62c8b4574.html

so u want special protections for one side and not the other
gotcha lmao
Mickemoose wrote:
so u want special protections for one side and not the other
gotcha lmao

freedom of speech vs freedom from violence

Are you saying we can't have one without the other?

/thread
yes
Oh, please. Do elaborate.
freedom of speech means i can go around slinging out racial slurs at everyone i see and you think no ones going to react violently?

naïve reality tbh people are going to react violently to this sort of thing but i guess we can just lock up every single person who doesnt agree with what they say right?

lol lefties & righties are some good memers ill give u guys that
Mickemoose wrote:
yes

Walks into McDonalds with nephew
Orders 2 McRibs
Gets beat up and robbed by the vegan activists
Kid missing
Begs for help on floor of mickydeez
"Should of respected theirs right to violence pal" - A fuckin moose
Sure would like someone to explain to me how an abortion is healthcare. Is capital punishment healthcare? Did the Nazis bring healthcare to the Jews? I mean, they did offer them a nice hot shower. Did the US provide healthcare with the polio blankets they gave the natives? Oh, it's not a war in Ukraine, that's just Russian healthcare! Canada is providing healthcare to its citizens by electing to euthenize them. So progressive!

We live in a clown world, my chads. And Bozo is running the big top.
hey i didnt say they couldnt defend themselves thats what guns are for
In response to Xooxer
Abortion should be between the women and possibly the man and the doctor(s) they choose to discuss it with.

100% their right and choice to choose.
abortion sometimes saves a womans life ergo healthcare
if i slap a cast on my wrist when its not even broken its still healthcare lol

only people who dont recognize it as healthcare are malding about a non human being aborted. if i slap a kraft single onto a plate because i want to make a sandwich and then decide nah i changed my mind, it doesnt make that kraft single a sandwich. i aborted it
Page: 1 2 3