-Junior

-Narakzi

-Ishuri

-Skaaz

-Danny

-Mitch

-I.love.ninjas

-Verdy-K

I'm interested in this games progression, but how it is now I am only interested. I will keep you in mind.
Is the game up because i wanna play it if its not can u tell me the estimated date?
I do not have a precise date on when exactly the game will be up since i do not want to rush,but you can be sure it will be hosted soon this july.

Kidpaddle45 wrote:
I do not have a precise date on when exactly the game will be up since i do not want to rush,but you can be sure it will be hosted soon this july.

awesome ^_^

Im one of the gm's because im makeing samahada and helping with the akatsuki suit and wat ever u throw my way im also makeing my own clan hopefuly u code it in for me

Exorbital1 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:

awesome ^_^

Seems like your pushing the date back again since you told me the approximate date for launch was sometime between the 3rd and the 5th.

Amalkamis wrote:
Exorbital1 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:

awesome ^_^

Seems like your pushing the date back again since you told me the approximate date for launch was sometime between the 3rd and the 5th.

Yes,i am sorry everyone for this,i realy wish to host,but i also want to offer the BEST quality Naruto game you can find,i joined byond for this one reason,and this may be the final game i will make.It won't stop me from playing BYOND games tough! Im right now,programming 4 new fighting styles with each their own fighting stance icon!
nice new icons can't w8 to see the akat cloaks :D(add madara hair :O)
Looks nice Larnel.
how u log in?
try not to login its not worth wasting Ur time just w8 awhile game is being redone
LARNELL12345 wrote:
try not to login its not worth wasting Ur time just w8 awhile game is being redone

k :/
TheFMan123 wrote:
LARNELL12345 wrote:

shouldnt take to long kidpaddle got way better at codeing soo game should be in alpha testing in around 2 months at the most and ima be iconing my ass off with base / jutsu iconing
LARNELL12345 wrote:
TheFMan123 wrote:
LARNELL12345 wrote:

shouldnt take to long kidpaddle got way better at codeing soo game should be in alpha testing in around 2 months at the most and ima be iconing my ass off with base / jutsu iconing

it's about time >.>(lol link became adult link supa powa up)
Wow the screen shots made me make a mess in my trousers.
the whore edit it a little katon stance is gonna be more epic ^.^
cant log on :/
wow great game, cant wait till alpha. any ideas when alpha will be?
Thank You,the game was on a long break,i started back working on it,and i got already 2 artists,things should be done fast,but i learned my lesson,and i can't give out any date yet,so I'll just say,look forward to it and keep following the progress of this game!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12