/
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply
Forum

A new DBZ game
Page: 1 2 3 4

If you have any questions, concerns, are just want to have discussions related to the game, just follow this link: …

These updates were made to enhance customization choices and combat options. Unreleased updates: Kaioken gives bigger …

Can now use Train button while traveling on spaceship Can now learn limited edition skills by talking to Beerus Added …

-Each race has a strong/weak stat -Dark Tournament from "Spirit Detective" is now in-game -Jackets will be awarded to …

Changed Society Rank 3 req from complete story, to beating Cell Saga Made Missions above Easy give more Society Points …

Societies: Earth (Androids & Majins) Namek (Namekians & Aliens) Saiyan (Saiyans) Points: Everything you do in society …

Attack combos do dmg now Fusion can now target and use skills Blocking Beams now knockback and reduce dmg Spirit Bomb …

Transformation Screen Shake Bug fixed Arena doesn't steal your skills anymore All melee damage(F) buffed by 20% Melee …

I was playing this with a few people the other night and i think we had alot of fun. The grinding isn't that bad but …

what happened to this zagros this is probably your most solid game. idk if you have rip icons for this but it looks …

Dude what happened to the game?? the minute i fell in love with the game it went down and has not come back online …

These are updates that make the game easier, so if you had any issues with the difficulty of story or gameplay it …

I am conducting a survey to better the appeal of the game. All you have to do is page me your response to the following …

Update will be major and game changing.

Updates Bug Fixes: Fixed guard icon state for pants Fixed can't move/charging attack after death bug Fixed overlaunch …

Along with the powerup system I was thinking about whether I should add another system for ki regen. Just pick one

I need to add another planet due to the new skills, npcs, and features to be added. I was choosing between a destroyed …

As you said yesterday over 200+ players completed Saiyan Saga which is the FIRST saga. Under 80 players completed Namek …

For the next few story missions you will have to play side-by-side with either Gohan as he goes to Supreme Kai's World …

http:// dragonballwwa.forumotion.com/ t46-23-dollars-a-month-and-the-keys-to-sucess These are the subscriber benefits …

Just wanted to know what would be best for the players

I believe that the four people who beat the Cell mission and cell jr.mission before the nerf should get some type of …

You know why I made this poll. How much of a challenge can you handle in a game. (optional)Post how much of a challenge …

Next story mission can be played any way atm, but I'll let the players vote on what they would prefer

Who was your favorite ally and who was your worst? Trunks (Android Saga) is my fav just because he killed so fast …