Zen

by Yut Put
Survive with your pals, build a house, and get eaten by werebunnies.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Vrocaan wrote:
None of these imbeciles could make a successful version of Zen.

Maybe with your skill. (:

I'm lazy, though.

I thought I was the only one D:!
In response to Vrocaan
Now thats just mean :O.
In response to TikTik
TikTik wrote:

You turn me on so much.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
TikTik wrote:

You turn me on so much.

Falcon, Because of what you said, I am now so wet, its like I have freaking suiton(naruto fans will fidel this funny xD)
I don't know how I missed this post before, but my replies (1, 2) to Kumorii's similar post and poll about Feed also stand well as replies to this post.
I'll tell you now that there isn't much to learn from the Zen source except a whole bunch of what-not-to-dos. It is actually embarrassing how sloppy and inefficient my programming with this game is.
Truth is Yut Put, only reason I(I only) want this to be open source is so there can be admins and moderators in the game.
I might expand Zen more when I get back into the groove of things and finish doing some simple multiplayer testing for Warvania so I can release it
ye rely u shud ad admin an modrtator to gaem mak it muc beter
So it'll be a while, huh? Not to count the chickens before they hatch, but I already started noting some modding changes when open source is released, so when it's out, I just slip in what I have and make some adjustment and have it up. But I can wait til your codes are cleaned up, and commented.

We could ask to have a subforum for our mod if it becomes popular can we?
In response to ZephyreSyx
ZephyreSyx wrote:
So it'll be a while, huh? Not to count the chickens before they hatch, but I already started noting some modding changes when open source is released, so when it's out, I just slip in what I have and make some adjustment and have it up. But I can wait til your codes are cleaned up, and commented.

We could ask to have a subforum for our mod if it becomes popular can we?

This is what we call the illusionist back at grammar nazi HQ.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Huehue.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
I might expand Zen more when I get back into the groove of things and finish doing some simple multiplayer testing for Warvania so I can release it

The hell is Warvania?
It's..... castlevania inspired + multiplayer online pvp + conquest-based strategic combat + simultaneous pve + stage-based race to the finish + clearly too complicated to explain
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
It's..... castlevania inspired + multiplayer online pvp + conquest-based strategic combat + simultaneous pve + stage-based race to the finish + clearly too complicated to explain

My attempt to understand what he just said... well, to be honest... I have a headache now just thinking about it.... >.>"""
Territorial side-scroll combat with creeps?
^
My brain just exploded trying to comprehend that.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Mine almost did... but I survived~! :P
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Mine almost did... but I survived~! :P

Can you like, cut half of yours off and give it to me then? Sharing is caring bro.
Page: 1 2 3