Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (Here u can find naruto,dragon ball,bleach games, and rips that are not listed on byond hub)
http://byondhub.blogspot.com/ :
- We got over 70 + games
- 200+ users evry day vist us site
- Its free, Private
- U can gain easy acces to games
- The hub is uptaded evry day

It would be nice if u send this link to u friends, put it on u game etc...
I don't think i might be the only one a bit disappointed with the new feature "Reward Points" but it makes the game really stressful, a bit more annoying, many players prefer the old server before it got shut down, the server where we didn't have to decide where to spend "Reward Points" if its not too much to ask, maybe have a server where things was like it was before? Just my thoughts.
Falacy, Could you host a Server of 2010 version of DBZHU?
Honestly, I don't enjoy the new Rewards system and how much it ties in with that putrid Subscriber system. I mean, its a great game and I know it has to make money somehow, but I really don't have it to spend it on. And it makes me feel like I'm such at a disadvantage. :/ Just my two cents, I guess.
In response to Chazo21
Chazo21 wrote:
Honestly, I don't enjoy the new Rewards system and how much it ties in with that putrid Subscriber system. I mean, its a great game and I know it has to make money somehow, but I really don't have it to spend it on. And it makes me feel like I'm such at a disadvantage. :/ Just my two cents, I guess.

I would say that subscribers get less of an advantage in this Reward Point system, than they did with the old methods, but the game is dead, so it doesn't' matter anyway.
Fally, I appreciate the fact that you're hosting a 2k8 version, however, I, along with many others, would appreciate a subscriber update on the server.
When the hell will you Add Super Saiyan God into the game?
In response to TechnoBacon2014
TechnoBacon2014 wrote:
When the hell will you Add Super Saiyan God into the game?

TechnoBacon2014,
I don't think that Falacy really CARES about Heros United anymore, I doubt hes going to add Super Saiyan God if hes not even going to update for anything else.
You'd probably have a better chance on a crappy "programmed" fan-server.
Doesn't look like there is any Fan-Server's anymore ( 24/7 at least )
Maybe if some of the community actually supported Falacy he could have enough money to feel happy and MAYBE IF FEELS REAL GOOD ( I doubt it ) He'll add it.
Your chances are about 1 out of 10 billion.( Might want to try to lottery since the odds are higher ) =P
[*EDIT* I looked it up and here is the chances of winning the PowerBall http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_prizes.asp around 1 in 175,223,510.00 ( To win the grand prize ) ]

Stay awesome,
-Greggreg31-

why cant i play heroes united?!
Hello, The community of HU :
I was recently looking at old files and such and I found out that I had host files of HU back in around 2010.
Not sure the EXACT date, BUT I did look at the update log and it said it was Version 13.47, Last update was on 07-19-10.
I know some members of the community were asking for old host files, if anyone wants a copy please pager me and I'll see what I can do!

Hope someone can use them,
Greggreg31
To Falacy,

Recommendation for the game: Create PvP Free zones (Like the city, roshi's house, guru's island etc.) because back in the day having the entire world be PvP was fun as hell. Yea sure I was a noob once and I got my ass owned all the time by a single ki blast lmfao. But I got better and eventually I started making craters out of OTHER people :3 and honestly I think the probably lied with the city, noobs needed to do things in the city, and better players would just spam kill them so it was annoying. (Also make PvP free zones around all NPC's? for missions and stuff...)

Just an idea..
Ideas for the game:

(This game is no dead horse, there are plenty of ways to make it better. If theres any programmer out there who thinks his game needs no more updates and couldn't make it better lacks creativity)

1. Make it entirely PvP, all new and upcoming games are centrally multiplayer and most of the features are some how connected to PvP.

2. A central part of this game and any game is the campaign/missions that you must do to progress.
Add more to the missions, the missions are.. no offense boring as F*** and players only do them to get Ultimate Power. Add better rewards, better storyline, cut scenes etc.

3. Change the fighting style of the game, meelee in this game is utterly pointless and no one even uses it anymore, its all about ki and killing your opponent in one shot without him having to be KOed. So maybe make it so your opponent has to be KOed first to kill with KI? More interactivity with meelee, add KI meelee attacks to inflict more meelee damage. Add block and a guard breaker attack?

4. CW has been the same for years.. and its probably the only reason people play this game anymore... it is literally the only PvP multiplayer action anyone gets, and it gives really good rewards. Honestly its kind of like this, mimic call of duty for example, it has several PvP events of different types. You have two CW's which is like Hard point domination where you have to sit at a destination, guard it and not let it get taken by enemies and also keep the flag. You have bg's which is like team death match but not really. Make it more LIKE team death match by simply just making it a team vs team free for all on 3 different maps/terrains. Every kill gets 1 point and your team has to reach 50points to win. Make this a clan registration event where your clan members are your team. Maybe also make it balanced PvP (Using the fighting styles I mentioned above) so theres not two OP people dominating the batte field and noobs can play as well. Make it every hr or so... Rewards can be like a massive 1 stat boost (like cw) but only one and it gives a boost every 5min. Add sub advantages like, subs get an extra stat boost for a different stat if win. subs can use special cards that give u abilities in this event (Extra ki etc, extra movement speed) that you have to buy with zp.

5. Make getting transformations MUCH HARDER. because of focus training getting anything that requires lvl is easy as h***. Make it so you have to reach lvls in the millions to get even ss1.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate your time.

can someone tell me how to make macros in this game now? i used to be able to do it pretty easily, but it seems as though some of the skill names are different? so you cant really make macros out of the simple ones and stuff.
In response to Exios
Exios wrote:
(This game is no dead horse, there are plenty of ways to make it better. If theres any programmer out there who thinks his game needs no more updates and couldn't make it better lacks creativity)
When I refer to this game as a dead horse, I don't mean it can't be improved, practically every aspect of this game could be made better, as well as the code itself. I call it a dead horse, because it is a fangame and can't exist externally, it can't even be publicly listed on BYOND anymore, because they were shut down. When Box Zombies is done, I will be bringing it to Steam, where there are millions of potential players, instead of the few thousand it will find on BYOND at best.

1. Make it entirely PvP, all new and upcoming games are centrally multiplayer and most of the features are some how connected to PvP.
There is a simple server-side toggle, already built-in, that can turn the game into open PvP.

2. A central part of this game and any game is the campaign/missions that you must do to progress.
Add more to the missions, the missions are.. no offense boring and players only do them to get Ultimate Power. Add better rewards, better storyline, cut scenes etc.
Indeed

3. Combat is Bad
This was pretty much the entire reason for making HU2

4. Make more PvP Modes
From what I've seen, the gameplay/modes have almost nothing to do with it, its entirely about the rewards. Turning up the rewards on DuelZ and Battlegrounds had people playing those a lot.

5. Make getting transformations MUCH HARDER. because of focus training getting anything that requires lvl is easy as h***. Make it so you have to reach lvls in the millions to get even ss1.
The problem with this is focus training and clan boosts being far too OP for what the game was originally designed for. You can level up hundreds, if not thousands of times faster than you could when it first came out.

I have no intentions of updating this game any further
U updated that RP server -_-. So just do the updates on that thread.
In response to Tyga3016
Tyga3016 wrote:
RP server

He thought he was ACTUALLY going to get MONEY from the RP server, that's what RP was suppose to be about : " Pay2win "

In response to Greggreg31
Greggreg31 wrote:
He thought he was ACTUALLY going to get MONEY from the RP server, that's what RP was suppose to be about : " Pay2win "

That's not what RP was supposed to be about, I could probably make more money by making the "classic" version pay2win, since it pretty much already is, subs already get like 5x more per level. RP was supposed to balance leveling, so AFK focus training wasn't the only thing people ever did; You got more RP for doing a variety of events, and moreover, RP was designed to prevent spamming/macroing the same poorly designed content from giving you 100x more rewards than any legit player could ever earn.
PLEASE My god! Disable multikey in cw!
^ yes, make it go by IP. Disable multikeying in cw..
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40