Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
chris quick question how the hell did you remove entirely the black void normally seen on the edges of the map like there is none found what is this sorcery please tell me
You can use a simple built in variable to get that effect, "client.perspective = EDGE_PERSPECTIVE" is all you need.
Tf? I can't join :/
Why is the server down?
Subscriptions? So you want me to pay you a bunch of money so that I can ride around on Zane's Cocco for a week or two.

Sounds sweet.
5 dollars is a bunch of money? K.
I have something special for early supporters, that's more than just a ride on my Cuckoo.
What do I get then?
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
I have something special for early supporters, that's more than just a ride on my Cuckoo.

sweeeeet :3
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Subscriptions? So you want me to pay you a bunch of money so that I can ride around on Zane's Cocco for a week or two.

Sounds sweet.

lol yut put you are one cheap ass bitch, and you don't know shit. stop being such a dick all the time and show some support/respect to fellow game developers ffs.
In response to Sasuke9109
Sasuke9109 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Subscriptions? So you want me to pay you a bunch of money so that I can ride around on Zane's Cocco for a week or two.

Sounds sweet.

lol yut put you are one cheap ass bitch, and you don't know shit. stop being such a dick all the time and show some support/respect to fellow game developers ffs.

You're right man, all these other really nice game developers are just trying to get by and noobs like Yut Put are always bringing negativity to BYOND. It's sick.

On a side note, how is the 'Chris Gay's Le Charity' going?
lol why do you guys hate yut put
? dude no one said anything bout hate.

just trying to teach yut to show some respect. all these years ive seen him write comments on peoples art, games. giving them shit and never have I seen him write a nice comment or give friendly advice. instead he just talks bullshit and kills all motivation and support
In response to Sasuke9109
Sasuke9109 wrote:
? dude no one said anything bout hate.

just trying to teach yut to show some respect. all these years ive seen him write comments on peoples art, games. giving them shit and never have I seen him write a nice comment or give friendly advice. instead he just talks bullshit and kills all motivation and support

I would agree with you but your art sucks.
I don't really know the guy, but that is all I see too, really. He's probably some guy that was put down for his work all his life or something, and feels the need to do that to others. I'm not sure, but let him keep doing it. Makes an ass out of himself. ;D
Yeah, dunno this Yut Put guy either but he is such a noob. He's almost worse than that guy who owns that Charmed game, almost.
Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, by the way you're trying too hard. :P
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, by the way you're trying too hard. :P

Who are you calling a troll? Also, your games don't count as games, just saiyan.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, by the way you're trying too hard. :P

Who are you calling a troll? Also, your games don't count as games, just saiyan.

Those are my earlier games, and I'm not ashamed to say that's where I started. If you don't like it and it bothers you so much, you probably should just close your browser right now. Lol. I don't see much on your end either.

Otherwise, send me a PM. This is ridiculous.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12