Bleach unleashed Bankai

by Mrtony
Bleach unleashed Bankai
Bleach Unleashed Bankai just have fun^^.
why the game isn't live??
Hello, i made 3 games so far during this year and only 1 was very sucessful my pokemon game, if you ask anyone who has played my game they will say its great its customed with trains and more! for more information add me in the pager at kevin208 do not msg me back in the pager!
Haha, Bub huh? brings back memories :3
Bleach Unleashed Bankai
BUB and Owners
If any copies of the game are found on byond. It will result in a report to Byond Staff
Copyright Bleach Unleashed Bankai.

This work is licenced under a
Creative Commons Licence.

HAVE FUN PLAYING BLEACH UNLEASHING BANKAI



Wtf dude?
Your game is a Rip you added some shikais and thought its Orginal?
you can suck my Shaft ok?
Avainer1 wrote:
Bleach Unleashed Bankai
BUB and Owners
If any copies of the game are found on byond. It will result in a report to Byond Staff
Copyright Bleach Unleashed Bankai.

This work is licenced under a
Creative Commons Licence.

HAVE FUN PLAYING BLEACH UNLEASHING BANKAI



Wtf dude?
Your game is a Rip you added some shikais and thought its Orginal?
you can suck my Shaft ok?


I agreey U just Copy righted Sumthin thats is nt urs lol FAIL
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Yeah espada goon you game sucks balls and dicks and a you got a nice ass

Shut up Ripper learn to make something non rip for once in your damn Life

Baird wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Yeah espada goon you game sucks balls and dicks and a you got a nice ass

Bobby wth is your problem "and you got a nice ass" wtf?

Obvious his Grammar Fails and hes Homo,Duh

Rip Nation wrote:
Espada-Goons wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Rage its me the owner. Give me back owner.

Lmao rip nation really u play this game when your name is rip nation and this game is a rip your a ignorant piece of shit and u need to stay away from my good game dick

No idiot. I was given owner because I tricked Rage into giving it to me. Your game isn't any good anyways. I'll login your game and abuse the bugs there and show everyone how also.


Hemad,Yes HeMad,He Rage mad.
Listen Fucktards,at least Bleach Life of Death is 80% Orginal So Suck my Cock for a Penny,Fucktards.
Yo I swear to god this game has been up to fucking long... Come on already wheres part 2 ?
And I swear to god BuB 2 better be a clean slate for some post players. Not like getting IP banned for what they fucking did in this game... Fuck This Game where is part 2 ???
---->Listen Fucktards,at least Bleach Life of Death is 80% Orginal So Suck my Cock for a Penny,Fucktards.

lol xD Suck my cock for a penny... Thats 100% ORIGINAL
Razy 22 wrote:
---->Listen Fucktards,at least Bleach Life of Death is 80% Orginal So Suck my Cock for a Penny,Fucktards.

lol xD Suck my cock for a penny... Thats 100% ORIGINAL

Bleach life of Death, use the correct game title first off, Bleach Life & Death, and secondly how can it be 100% original if it based off of another source?
Razy 22 wrote:
Yo I swear to god this game has been up to fucking long... Come on already wheres part 2 ?
And I swear to god BuB 2 better be a clean slate for some post players. Not like getting IP banned for what they fucking did in this game... Fuck This Game where is part 2 ???

Part 2 is a Rip too dont count on it,


Part 2 is coming out soon, So what if its a rip? If you don't like it, gtfo. and stop bitching over the hub that its a rip. k?
no shame in having bleach rips
its just a game

Smh this game ain't shit and never will be
plus they ripped some bln icons smh and they don't even have the right tech for them this game is pure trash
Hanabusa Aido wrote:
plus they ripped some bln icons smh and they don't even have the right tech for them this game is pure trash

they ripped the game not just icons duh

this is dumb sasha is abusing powers booting and muting me cos she feels like it then york abuse jail me for no reason then shasha do it and then he ban me for no reason

i want to be unban please i sorry for ask to be a admin
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6