Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
The game is great. If you guys want, I can provide dedicated server with 4GB of RAM. My upload is 80Mbps; I think I can host server up to 150 players online with no lag. I can give someone access to run/restart server from the website if server would crash while I wasn't around. If you are interested contact me at: [email protected].
ok I dont usually do thisa kinda thing myself well yall all now thers lots of nng rips what im advertising was a rip at first but has blossomed into a amazing game of its own has the same map but better graphs http://www.byond.com/games/Xander993/NarutoNewEra
plus we have bijus new mission a magic man that seal a eternal biju in you and more come check it out.
Game crashed?
SO I kinda got a new computer and had forgot my password lmfao. Ill be back now.
I tried not to make this host thing a big deal, but many of the "admins" though my actions were against the game even though i tryed talking to them but not up to me its there server. But seeing they dont want me around ill take this as a go away and i nor mittens will be providing the icons for when spm comes back that we discussed with ari and spm to put in the new version, seeing that they all ready have an iconer ,synn, who made it clear that we were never iconers for sol so i take this as i wasted my times. nothing against you spm i know people tend to take there commitment to this game to far at times. but it would appear we were never welcome to the community. Hope this doesnt bit you in the ass later. :P
In response to Dragonman99
Dragonman99 wrote:
......................./´¯/)
.....................,/¯../
...................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'.../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\.. this is what i think

Of Akira and his mindset that he can be the ONLY host at any time while SPM is away.
Also of the current GMs' idea of gameplay is; Editing stats isn't playing, it's abuse, numbnuts.

Thanks to Dragonman99 from May 3, 2011 for this epic thought.

To Ichi & Mittens Senpai: We welcome any iconners, it's just that some get elevated to too high a station and they get light-headed from the lack of air they receive.

To any opposers: We welcome you.

To any sympathizers: Think hard about who you're helping right now.
i got ip banded and no one told me why akira i would like to be unband and would like to know if i did anything wrong if so you could have told me and i wouldnt do it again.
i cant go on fix it please i was in the middle of the genin exam then it made me log out wtf
updated serve ?
Why dont you try this Naruto it has over 200 new features!!!!! http://www.byond.com/games/Idoshen/NarutoNewEvolution
hey guys come give this new naruto game a try, fresh pvp just started up on byond so you have a chance to surpass everyone in lvls, lvling is a bit faster but the pvp is fun. come all atleast give us a try and dont forget to fan usXD
http://www.byond.com/games/Ozodbek1995/NarutoNewFlames
thank you all for your time, hope to see you in game soon
yay sols down!
Banned for no reason TY synn
Lol, game goes down 10 minutes after i get hokage...nice. Though this time it was shut down, supposedly by SPM.
Akira did a dick move and shut it down. It says SPM shut the server down when a host does it.
what just happend we were in the middle of a chuunin exam and then nothing
Akira got agitated with gm bickering and threatened to shut the server down.

Synn said "Do something about it"

Akira then said "Ok"

*Shutdown*

That's basically it.
In response to Zodiak1284
does anyone know when it will be back up
In response to Reiki15
only Akira knows at this point....
how do we get in touch with him
Page: 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110