Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
Numbzero wrote:
WTF is why the damn admins bannen bacause of nonRp name its gay as hell

It is my opinion that you need to learn and understand the English language.
Narutofoxy123 wrote:
Pfft....this game is sooooooo mean >_>....They didnt give me warning about i need to learn to roleplay!This game is bad Admin/gm*Which means there bad at doing Admin/Gm and they didnt give warning*!If your reading this say "I agree" and This Admin/Gm need power taken and hired a new Gm/Admin!

It's called COW RP. Why the hell would you not think RP means "I shud not roleplay lololol"
Warren281 wrote:
Narutofoxy123 wrote:
Pfft....this game is sooooooo mean >_>....They didnt give me warning about i need to learn to roleplay!This game is bad Admin/gm*Which means there bad at doing Admin/Gm and they didnt give warning*!If your reading this say "I agree" and This Admin/Gm need power taken and hired a new Gm/Admin!

It's called COW RP. Why the hell would you not think RP means "I shud not roleplay lololol"

wat iz rpp?
SmashTiger wrote:
Numbzero wrote:

Booted so you could rename

Oddly enough. Insta-ban for non-rp name.
I'd do a rename, ban from round, something.
Insta-ban is a little harsh. The warning isn't all too big, and it doesn't mention a penalty of such high calibur.
Piconoe wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:
Numbzero wrote:

Booted so you could rename

Oddly enough. Insta-ban for non-rp name.
I'd do a rename, ban from round, something.
Insta-ban is a little harsh. The warning isn't all too big, and it doesn't mention a penalty of such high calibur.

It is the first thing it says in the pop-up when you login. If you can't read, you can't rp. But anyways. I have yet to see somebody ban for a non-rp name. (On the first offense)
Well that was pretty lame
I come on, Try to RP, and a GM chases me around trying to kill me. He keeps editing my character and reviving me. Then When I get on another key, trying todo a completely different rp (Take into mind I was not going to RP the same person or a relative of the person or an owner of any of the stuff my person owned, completely new) he asked If I was the same guy, I said no hoping it would seem totally sarcastic over the internet with my awesome internet accent that is so sexy and loveable and Pewpewpew I am IP banned. Seriously, I was griefed by the GM who did this and I just wanted to RP, Pissing on my muffins god dammit, pissing on my muffins. Can we seriously get some GM rules established, like for example, no fucking with other players RPs like so. I would so love it if when I got on (If I ever do again, may just go to Cowed which totally sucks for a fact, I do not want to consider ever going there anyway.) I wouldn't get fucked with like a shiny new hooker in the red light district. Gracias.

Also, an unban would be pretty nice considering I am the totally innocent victim in all of this...

P.S., =P
P.S.S., =(
P.S.S.S., Ya, so unban, good idea right? Totally, lets do it!
Piboy2 wrote:
Let's not go through that comment
again please, gracias, let's just get
onto my reply of my own comment.

Unban! =P!
Can you guys go on our actual forums and file an actual complaint?
SmashTiger wrote:
Can you guys go on our actual forums and file an actual complaint?

This, if you can't figure out how to do that then you most likely can't be taken seriously.
Need to put this game 24/7
I could be a back-up hoster
When will CowRP be up??
Can i be a host?

I host

12:00~00:00
when will cow RP be back on?!

All day, and not one single session. I'm about to kill myself...
plunger got grounded.
DLad wrote:
plunger got grounded.
Because his "IC in OOC" claims were a bit too much?

no, his mom literally grounded him.

Plunger - May 19 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm grounded for a week after my mom flipped a bitch at me failing once assignment. Ask Savato.

ok i can host, i hae hi speed ingternet, and u watching this, i know it ya u are, or else u would neve know this waz here then u would neve never not look at this so u will look at this. MIND FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!
ll but ya, i can host,plz im a good rper and i read the rules
(no matter how much u sayd i dint cuz i did {my names are:Yoshi Una, and Sinto alafer} and i can get u the rules short cut), plus ur still reading this and u think about what u just read and u realize that is to late to stop reading, MIND FREAK!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15