Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
ID:59082

! 4.041 - Hemp, Will, Sprinting
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php?showtopic=5373

Build shops, ships, houses, or a combination of the three.
Create works of art from paint, wood, or stone.
Start a farm.
Save the town from invaders.
Slay a dragon-esque creature or two.
There's this to do, and more. In fact, if you go to the forums and suggest something, there could be even more to do.

Confused? Try the guide!

If you come across a bug, would like to suggest something new, or find something that we may have forgotten, please feel free to inform us at the forums, which can be found here.

Cow RP uses the latest version of BYOND.
THIS GAME IS ONE OF THY BEST ON BYOND! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TRY IT! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS AVOID OF BEING BANNED!!! LIKE ME LOL! STILL #1 GAME ON BYOND!!
Caps much?
Dont like the april fools version
P.S. possible christmas version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got ipbanned out of no where? i just joined then a million people got ipbanned with me
The hell, what did I get banned for? I just got on and got banned. Whats with the Admins/GMs?
Omg!Why i cant Build?Can someone tell me? i just Hold Ctrl and i select what do i want to build but it wont work!Please help me ;~;
Pfft....this game is sooooooo mean >_>....They didnt give me warning about i need to learn to roleplay!This game is bad Admin/gm*Which means there bad at doing Admin/Gm and they didnt give warning*!If your reading this say "I agree" and This Admin/Gm need power taken and hired a new Gm/Admin!
Could you put up instructions somewhere? I mean, just so that players can figure out how to do things like, for example, build stuff. It might help.
Awayman wrote:
Could you put up instructions somewhere? I mean, just so that players can figure out how to do things like, for example, build stuff. It might help.

There's a guide on the forums, and a link to it in game. Though it isn't very obvious, I'll fix that.

Here's a link to the guide: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php?showtopic=2616
Narutofoxy123 wrote:
Pfft....this game is sooooooo mean >_>....They didnt give me warning about i need to learn to roleplay!This game is bad Admin/gm*Which means there bad at doing Admin/Gm and they didnt give warning*!If your reading this say "I agree" and This Admin/Gm need power taken and hired a new Gm/Admin!

English.
And whats with everyone complaining about games in Comments now?
Got a Complaint, take it to the forums.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php?act=idx
Narutofoxy123 wrote:

You need to rp, hence the name Cow RP.
I dont want to be distasteful or any thing but I think that there is way to much lag in cow rp then what there was in its counter part cowed I now that cowed is was baseted off of cow rp and that cowed did join with alio to and they all went back to cow rp and used the best from all the games like the great building system from alio for example that was a much better and easyer then coweds building system but the thing that cowed had that alio did not was great servers the host on there had hardly no lag and I think that is what they need to do for cow rp is to bring back some of the old host from cowed to run the game that would make it a lot better and more playable.
I think that covers most of what I am thinking and I hope that this has some effect on the owner Bovine_Buddy and he gets some of them to help out....and if you dont whant there help on this you could get some one new that has a good internet provider...not me I have dial up lol.
Ever heard of...periods?.......

That was difficult to read. I stopped reading it after I saw that you said there was too much lag because after it it stopped making sense. I agree that there's too much lag right now, but from my understanding it's because Bovine is trying to find a new host or something. I have been staying away from CowRP for awhile myself because of the lag.
G0D Jared wrote:
I dont want to be distasteful or any thing but I think that there is way to much lag in cow rp then what there was in its counter part cowed I now that cowed is was baseted off of cow rp and that cowed did join with alio to and they all went back to cow rp and used the best from all the games like the great building system from alio for example that was a much better and easyer then coweds building system but the thing that cowed had that alio did not was great servers the host on there had hardly no lag and I think that is what they need to do for cow rp is to bring back some of the old host from cowed to run the game that would make it a lot better and more playable.
I think that covers most of what I am thinking and I hope that this has some effect on the owner Bovine_Buddy and he gets some of them to help out....and if you dont whant there help on this you could get some one new that has a good internet provider...not me I have dial up lol.

We tried Chad before and the lag was even worse.
Uh, i was just IP Banned on Cow RP. I don't know why, but i think its just because i play Lands of Cow (Cow RP The New Beginning). I don't think whoever banned me should be able to do that, since Bovine is letting the owner make Lands of Cow. Would any admins on Cow RP mind unbanning me?
I was banned because i misread Report and thought it meant ban, sooo wow, they need to give second chances, because they just ban you without even letting you talk.
Ooopy007 wrote:
I was banned because i misread Report and thought it meant ban, sooo wow, they need to give second chances, because they just ban you without even letting you talk.

I think you're not telling the whole story, not that I understood what you just said.
WTF is why the damn admins bannen bacause of nonRp name its gay as hell
Numbzero wrote:
WTF is why the damn admins bannen bacause of nonRp name its gay as hell

Booted so you could rename
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15