Bleach: Way of the Soul

by Legend gordon
Bleach: Way of the Soul
Welcome to BWOTS Role-play
I can't connect :/
Q-Q
Okay, this downtime bullshit is highly annoying. If you can host 24/7 and you are -STABLE-, please contact me ASAP. I will throw in a moderator position after I rid myself of all this uselessness.
I would host Ern, but if you can help me unlock my ports...I am on B net provider and have to do some shit...1 mbps connection but cant unlock ports for hosting I do not know why not even port forward wants to do it....
Awww it's down :<
From now on Zhaochan will be hosting the server, and due to a new wipe beginning, please post new applications on the forums.

As always: Fill out the form to completion, you may recycle characters, follow the guidelines and rules.
Just hope that the server runs smoothly.
The server has an amazing timing.
Like, seriously, what the fuck.
Shit was about to go down.
Server crashed.
So sad.
You act like the crashes NEVER happen at the perfect time.
It's back up guys.
it's back up, we wiped, we updated, errthing. gogogo
Ugh having trouble connecting :/
For those who may be having trouble connecting like me : byond://178.76.159.221:25565 because the hub lies. =))
LoL another good host :D
....This is the first time the game's been down in about four days. So... Yeah, I think so.
I just wanted to make a post apologizing about my server. Recently, my laptop was prone to fits of overheating, everything should be all good now though. Sorry for the inconvenience.
So is the game ever going to be back up, i just kinda wanted to try out the game
Who knows
so Uki when will it be up cause i am getting bored. Can you like give me a date or something?
A shame it isn't up right now. I could go for some good old bleach RP.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9