Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Darker Legends
by the way i just wanna say, they wouldnt be a big file, however it slows down the process just by sheer number of files let alone their sizes, though its true it should only take a max of 5-10 minutes IF it truly is a couple thousand!! files
Your server's hard drive has failed. I have attempted to rescue data off of it with no luck. The drive will not show up in bios. Should we proceed with an OS reinstall for you?
--
Brandon Gilmer
Razor Servers
Why don't we go with a wipe?
In response to Axelcerrato
yhea sure a wipe, due to the hard work that we all have been doing on our accs, it isnt easy starting all over again.
lol sarcasm
shut it down
This is like green server all over again xD
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Your server's hard drive has failed. I have attempted to rescue data off of it with no luck. The drive will not show up in bios. Should we proceed with an OS reinstall for you?
--
Brandon Gilmer
Razor Servers

What kind of pathetic excuse is that from their part? Surely they make backups.
In response to Darker Legends
They probably did but they kept it for themselves.
Falacy, when will you put the Main Server back?
Want something added to this game? Maybe something removed, or something altered? I know how to code, and I'm updating my server. Just tell me what it is, and if it sounds reasonable, I'll add it. My server is already the best server. Join and play. byond://174.50.119.163:9148
I've re-created the old sparring system.

My Server > Your Server
come and joins flysbad sever its fun
guys join Flysbad's server, here are somethings that are about to be added:
Or come to my HU1 server! It has the old sparring system, and I'm in the process of adding "Rebirth Mode".

What is Rebirth Mode?
- You'll be given a second character, for Rebirth Mode only. You'll be in a whole new world all to yours. (other players will not be able to be here with you)

- New EnemyAI system
- New Missions
- Cutscenes

And there's more! But that's all I'm going to announce for now. If you're interested, the server link is... byond://174.50.119.163:9148
Man, I miss Main Server... >.> How dare you Falacy.
LOL
Oh you guys are soo kewl, please can I touch you all?
lol that would be me.
*Insert random comment here.*
I like pie. ^_^
Flys.. What's the difference between spawn and sleep? D:
Page: 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40