ID:156460

Is there any way to call that with code? Because I want to be in control of my game's network delay.

How do I keep it at 0? It's very annoying and players constantly set it to 0 anyway.
Bumped because 24 hours have passed. What the, the time stamp now says 21 hours. Must not be displaying my time zone. My mistake. It's 7 pm where I'm at.
Your game's network delay will stay down if you program it properly and have alright hosting.
In response to OrangeWeapons
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Your game's network delay will stay down if you program it properly and have alright hosting.

world.cpu averages 5% and maxes at about 15% and it's hosted on a high-end shell server.

This whole network delay thing doesn't work properly.

Even if it does, give the devs some control of it...
The BYOND devs refuse to remove the system (which does nothing but make lag worse if anything) nor will they give us any control over it - or any other client commands for that matter. Would it really be that hard to let us use .ping to determine latencies! THIS IS MADNESS
However, it either means your server and/or client(s) have poor net speeds.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
The BYOND devs refuse to remove the system (which does nothing but make lag worse if anything) nor will they give us any control over it - or any other client commands for that matter. Would it really be that hard to let us use .ping to determine latencies! THIS IS MADNESS
However, it either means your server and/or client(s) have poor net speeds.

The clients MAY have bad net speeds, but this system exacerbates it. They're gonna keep setting it to 0 anyway. Because the game experience is better that way.

So it's intentional that we have no control over it? Well, meh then. Thanks.
You can't call it yourself.
You could try to set .configure delay 0 on arrow keys as macro, but I'm not sure how much lag that would cause to process two commands at once.