ID:184221

Im starting to Publish books, now the dm guide book has been tooken off of the market, do i have permission to take the dm guide and put it into book form (I would be getting paid nothing when someone bought it)

Just an idea... im tired of trying to read the dm guide at my computer, I Need To Move Around.

Volks.
VolksBlade wrote:
Im starting to Publish books, now the dm guide book has been tooken off of the market, do i have permission to take the dm guide and put it into book form (I would be getting paid nothing when someone bought it)

Just an idea... im tired of trying to read the dm guide at my computer, I Need To Move Around.

Volks.

I can confirm that there is not a single Blue Book still in existence.
In response to Ben G
well there prolly is, but they arent being sold last time i looked for one.
In response to VolksBlade
VolksBlade wrote:
well there prolly is

Dude, there isn't. Stop trying to kid yourself because every Blue Book has been wiped from existe-
In response to Elation
there right.... however you could copy all the data onto a word proccesser and print it out. for yourself of course
In response to Ethan5078
well that'd be no fun, plus my printer dont work.
There's probably no need -- the main page of the Guide (http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/) includes a nice downloadable PDF that anyone can print out, either at home or at a copy shop like Kinko's.
In response to VolksBlade
print it at a copy shop like fedexkinkos :D