ID:102985

Keywords: teridallog, updates
Teridal has gone through many new changes, but this post will focus mostly on some of the new interface changes. These changes have been rolling out for many months. Posts made in the days to come will focus on other new features of the game.

Teridal now fills the entire window. Each player is given a different view depending on their screen resolution. Instead of having a single fixed side area for windows and information, all information is put into their own custom windows that can be moved and closed at will. This includes the chat itself. The chat window now has a button to lock and unlock the chat. Once unlocked, the chat can be moved around the screen and resized however the user desires. The screenshot below shows some of the mentioned interfaces.

As you may have noticed, the level cap has been changed from 90 to 100.

Shops, loot windows, and container windows got some redesigns as well.

Lots of work has gone into the interfaces of Teridal and many more interface improvements are on the way.

Expect more posts in the days to come about more of Teridal's new features. Be sure to join the group to stay up to date!

Also be sure to login and see all the changes first hand!

Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/IccusionEntertainment/Teridal
Live Server: byond://server.teridal.com:6300
Great job man
Even though i don't play the game, i can see that this game is in a league of it's own. Good work. :)
The only thing I don't like is the fact you can't move the inventory screen, while every other window you can drag around. It's a little inconsistent, not enough to ruin the whole game experience but enough to annoy me.
This is the top rpg on byond right now. It has it's status, and probably will remain top-tier till someone is ambitious enough to challenge it. Good job on this!
Not sure if you are aware of these problems but upon logging in:

1. I wasn't able to see subscriber classes until after I clicked one of the free classes.

2. The title music never stops playing and plays along with the town music after you get done creating the character.