ID:1293748

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
If you're working on a library or utility that requires trusted mode, its a pain in the ass to test it... There's no way to run the dmb in trusted mode from the DreamMaker IDE itself.
If your directory has the same name as your DMB then it's automagically ran in trusted mode (IIRC), but I agree that there should be another way to specify it explicitly.
Hmm, I'll double check but, I don't think that was the case for me.
My dmb and folder are the same name. When I try to access a file outside of the folder I am badgered to approve it. I want to run in full trusted mode when I run this utility, without having to use Daemon, or command line. I'm basically writing a world as a "utility".
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
My dmb and folder are the same name. When I try to access a file outside of the folder I am badgered to approve it. I want to run in full trusted mode when I run this utility, without having to use Daemon, or command line. I'm basically writing a world as a "utility".

Ah, my bad. It starts out in safe mode if in the same directory, could have sworn I was told trusted mode at some point.
bump
Hey, I've included this feature in my sublime text plugin. I don't know if it's a convincing enough reason to check it out, but it might be of help to you!