ID:1386303

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Evening all and thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide.

So as the little descriptor says under the title of this post, I cannot access any of the byond games at the moment. I'll hit the play now button and the game window will come up with the message saying connection. Then, it'll switch to the next bit where an ad should be played while that little grey message bar in the top left hand corner sits appears. All is hunky dory for the first second or two before I suddenly get the message "Dreamseeker has stopped working". An ad is never played and the the little window goes grey. When checking the problem details I get this:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dreamseeker.exe
Application Version: 5.0.500.1210
Application Timestamp: 52424fae
Fault Module Name: Flash10h.ocx
Fault Module Version: 10.1.53.64
Fault Module Timestamp: 4bfd7406
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0039810b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 69cd
Additional Information 2: 69cd8354aa08269bfd4aaac8a8aa0a41
Additional Information 3: 27fa
Additional Information 4: 27faa729a3dca8401ae095f9c779599e

I have tried re-installing the current version AND the beta version (Both running on administrator). I've been running byond on administrator as well with no luck. I've checked my firewall and I have both Byond and Dreamseeker allowed through. I've reset my router to see if that would help with anything and....well, I'm here lol

Once again, any and all help would be much obliged.
Best response
Did it use to work until recently? I notice that the fault mentions Flash. When was the last time you updated your version of Flash, and is it otherwise working in IE?

Googling around, if this problem is caused by Flash, uninstalling it (Adobe: Uninstall Flash Player | Windows) and then re-installing it (Adobe Flash Player Installations) may solve the problem.
In response to DarkCampainger
That did it! Thanks a lot man.