ID:183144

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sonic.html

Wow, I need this game immediately.

Buy this game even if you don't own a Wii so you can bask in its holy light.

~Kujila
Yep, I really want the game too. I wonder if Super Sonic is a special move, or his final smash.

I didn't actually believe this was true at first, because I saw the news broken a few hours ago on a questionable site.
He looks really imbalanced.

I can't wait for Brawl. :)
In response to Maggeh
Woo Monster Hunter 3 coming to wii, apparently the PS3 version got cancelled? Anyway, we will soon be bale to download DS Demos through the Wii. Yaahey!
In response to Nishiatsu
I used to play the first Monster Hunter quite a bit a long time ago, so maybe it'll be interesting.. but I also didn't think that MH2 was even out yet.
I now have a good enough reason to get a Wii.
In response to Popisfizzy
So awesome Monster Hunter 3 is on Wii now :D PS3 fans are feeling it.

I will use pit and the fire emblem characters mostly on brawl i think.
In response to Narmanb
It came out like a year ago in Japan.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
I now have a good enough reason to get a Wii.

Ah come on, there's plenty of reasons to get a Wii besides this :P

And now to cause a riot...I personally don't like the Super Smash Bros. series.
*heartbroken* Can you imagine the imbalance? Sonic will be that one character CHEAP people use.

Like that fire flower thing and the hammer.

...so...cheap...*twitch*
In response to Lyra04
Don't diss the hammer; the hammer is amazing. The mad dash and resulting frantic escape. The sweet, sweet irony if the actual hammer bit falls off and they're left just swinging a stick...
In response to Elation
True, but in the meantime, it sucks for the other person :( (my brothers always get to them first too, so I can't even show them what it feels like - thank god I can navigate those arenas faster than them...)
In response to Lyra04
I dont play with items.
In response to Lyra04
The game makes no definition between what is cheap and what isn't. It only knows who is a winner and who isn't. I don't care who you are, or how old you are, I alway do everything in my power to win. And if a item you consider "cheap" gives me that edge, then so be it, I'll abuse it until the cows come home.

I don't really see Sonic as being a cheap character. I could see Sonic having a lot of speed, but I don't see anything that would make him widely faster then anyone else. Perhaps he will have like a Sonic Boom, which will deplete a stamina meter or something.

The same concept is kind of like for the Pokemon Trainer, you got three different Pokemon to use, and while they are in their pokeballs, they heal (I think). But you can't just switch them in and out constantly, because they also have stamina and will tire out. The same concept of being worn out can be applied to Sonic.