ID:1926754

Everytime i host 24/7, when i go to sleep overnight the server will just stop working. its very annoying because it logs out everybody and the game just stops connections, but dream daemon thinks the game is still running. Any reason why when i host for a long period of time without reboot the game crashes?
Without more info like an error long, there's no way to know.
it does not give one. everything acts like its working except me, the host is still connected although im not I just see the screen and everybody else gets "connection died"
This sounds more like a network issue. If your connection drops sometime during the night, everyone who is connected will drop as well.
it happens during the day as well though. Like today I was hosting and aftrer about 2 hours and 30 minutes everybody got disconnected. So every 2 hours I must reboot but I want to not have to do that.
After this happens, is the game accepting new connections? If it is, then the problem is almost certainly a network issue.
yeah after I reboot, everybody can join again. is it my internet?
But before you reboot, after the connections are lost, can you rejoin locally or is it not accepting any connections at all?
I don't remember but I believe me, as the host can still join. considering after all connections are lost im still on the server.
If you can still join then it stands to reason others can too. A network issue is almost definite.

Your ISP and router are both possible suspects. Last year I had an issue where I kept losing connectivity until I'd reboot my router, and this was happening very frequently; it turned out that my cable modem was dying, and once that was replaced everything was fine. My router is again doing this from time to time, only I think it's the router itself that's dying this time.
I see. Anything I can do? because as far as im concerned everything is fine. What could it be that's making it shut off for a second every few hours?