ID:258171

Here's the bankai: Photobucket

Post your opinions and how I can make it better.
Thanks for the help in advance ^_^
Back blade looks too big.
It looks nice but you should make the big blade smaller and the dragon more visible.
I made the back blade smaller by 2 pixels(is that enough?) and changed the shading a bit.
Photobucket
What else can I do to improve it?
In response to Crushing_Maniac
I like the new shading but I don't think 2 pixels is enough. I also think it should be less wider.
Crushing_Maniac wrote:
I made the back blade smaller by 2 pixels(is that enough?) and changed the shading a bit.
Photobucket

I'd suggest a whole mess of AA, contrast, and color shifts. I dunno what it is about Byond, but I see a lot of safe, light, dull outlines. It's ok to get a little darker even on things that are supposed to be lighter (As long as it's not true black). I cleaned up your outline a little bolder with darker (non gray/black) colors. One thing I noticed about the actual Bankai is that it's very shiny. Which means more extreme darks and lights closer together. And on top of that, AA to smooth everything out.
In response to AmonR
Really Nice Edit ;) as always
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
Crushing_Maniac wrote:
Photobucket

I'd suggest a whole mess of AA, contrast, and color shifts. I dunno what it is about Byond, but I see a lot of safe, light, dull outlines. It's ok to get a little darker even on things that are supposed to be lighter (As long as it's not true black). I cleaned up your outline a little bolder with darker (non gray/black) colors. One thing I noticed about the actual Bankai is that it's very shiny. Which means more extreme darks and lights closer together. And on top of that, AA to smooth everything out.

Gah! Beat me to the edit. Freaken sick (pretty nice original piece as well). It almost seems like most of the time people on byond are afraid to use colors with higher differences. You usually only use low contrast when you're turfing.
In response to AmonR
What is AA?
In response to AmonR
Is this better?
What else can I do to make it better?