I like minez D:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
He's not going to give anyone a membership, and he's going to take the icons you submit.

I just won the contest.

And Rugg steps in for the epic Win.

Shutup Zane...

No thanks.

At least I can make a CSS...

At least i don't care.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
He's not going to give anyone a membership, and he's going to take the icons you submit.

I just won the contest.

Shutup Zane...

No thanks.

At least i don't care.

You're in the closet for everything....
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

I just won the contest.

Shutup Zane...

No thanks.

At least i don't care.

You're in the closet for everything....

Ok?
Rugg wrote:

I just won the contest.

I stated them to post the img of the pic from imageshack or photobucket, Even if i decide to use the icon i'll ask the creator's permission, if he/she declines I'll delete it and if he/she see's it in any one of the games i made that person can report this
That's why you shouldn't make him icons, rather a single icon of such. Something you didn't put a lot of effort into but still looks good, this way you don't really loose anything if he tries to play you.
Did you ask permission for that base in your Death Note game?
PerfectGoku wrote:
That's why you shouldn't make him icons, rather a single icon of such. Something you didn't put a lot of effort into but still looks good, this way you don't really loose anything if he tries to play you.

I give my word, You can change the icon into a "PNG" pic and submit it to photobucket it and post the pic there, make it unable to save as image or do whatever, Ask "Deadman..R.I.P" I just bought him membership garunteed.
Rip Nation wrote:
Did you ask permission for that base in your Death Note game?

That screenshot was about 4 days ago, i've changed the base, I'll be posting updated screenies soon once i finish the mapping.
What's to stop print screen?
You can even screenie me saying this "I Vow to not rip the icons that you show me or send to me" and use this against me.
I'll enter none the less, it won't be something that can be used for Death Note nor will it be 32x32, something basic though on the apprehensive side.
PerfectGoku wrote:
I'll enter none the less, it won't be something that can be used for Death Note nor will it be 32x32, something basic though on the apprehensive side.

Alright, but make sure its made from Dream Maker not RPG maker or anything .
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.

You just asked the most retarded question.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.

I asked a question?

No, Kid.. I stated a statement "Make sure its made from dream maker not rp maker or anything"
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.

I asked a question?

No, Kid.. I stated a statement "Make sure its made from dream maker not rp maker or anything"

What if it's from Ms Paint?
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.

I asked a question?

Well why the hell would someone use Ms Paint to create a icon for byond- nvm Ms Paint is prohibited aswell.
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Are you retarded?

Nah, but maybe you are.

I asked a question?

Well why the hell would someone use Ms Paint to create a icon for byond- nvm Ms Paint is prohibited aswell.
---
What about piecing it together in Paint?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10