ID:100447

Keywords: anime, base, dbz, poll, vote

Poll: Which Base would you rather use on a dbz game?

Base #1 64% (121)
Base #2 35% (67)

Login to vote.

Which one do you prefer Left is #1 Right is #2

Also quick update in-case if some of you are downing the first one's head here's it with SSJ

I like #2, but I prefer #1 better.
1 looks normal 2 reminds me of nappa
#2 need shading
Neither, to be perfectly honest. Both need alot of work. Neither really looks like a dbz base.
Pmitch wrote:
Neither, to be perfectly honest. Both need alot of work. Neither really looks like a dbz base.

You always have something to bitch about ha you ugly fat nigger.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

It's passed your bed time child. Go to bed.
Pmitch wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

It's passed your bed time child. Go to bed.

Pmitch wins again.

Anyway, why do so many people make such a big deal over an icon base?

Not trollin', I'm just curious. Seems like a waste of time that could be spent on more important aspects to your game's development.
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:
ahahaha i saw ur pokemon game u must of stole the gfx and the name from someone else

RANDOM TROLL FTW LOLOL YOU FAIL

You fail more than the common troll dude. You don't even stay on topic.

(Haha, he is the vegetarian troll.(Inside-ish joke.))

Kumorii, as for your question, the base icon makes up a large part of the game's look. The whole map could look good, and the base could be terrible, and you could lose half of your previous possible player-base.
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:
whuts troll? stopp talkin shit i stated my facs now gtfo

Bahaha the troll doesn't know what he is!

You fail even more now dude. A troll, in the simplest words I can explain it to you with, is someone who goes to posts and says something that is not nice/doesn't help/etc. and makes people mad. A.K.A. you.

Urgh, I need to sleep. It is 2:45 AM. My grammar and spelling are being slurred. I will be back tomorrow :P
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:
ahahaha i saw ur pokemon game u must of stole the gfx and the name from someone else

Kumorii, as for your question, the base icon makes up a large part of the game's look. The whole map could look good, and the base could be terrible, and you could lose half of your previous possible player-base.

It might be important, but people seem to emphasize it more than anything else nowadays. People could spend their whole time simply working on the base, and never make actual progress with it, or the game itself, and that would cause the game to inevitably fail.
DivineTraveller wrote:
It might be important, but people seem to emphasize it more than anything else nowadays. People could spend their whole time simply working on the base, and never make actual progress with it, or the game itself, and that would cause the game to inevitably fail.

True, true.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

It was mainly me and a friend Static-GT he was telling me his base (Right one) owned mine (left one)
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

It was mainly me and a friend Static-GT he was telling me his base (Right one) owned mine (left one)

Then I refer you to pmitch's comment below.
neither

how about you make something that isn't a shitty anime game
The peoples republic of china wrote:
neither

What's the point of trolling anime? All you do is make yourself look like a ignorant retard.
The eyes look retarded in the one to the right.
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

I guess that explains why the one on the right sucks so bad, hahaha.
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
The peoples republic of china wrote:
neither

What's the point of trolling anime? All you do is make yourself look like a ignorant retard.

That's just how some people function. Don't feed the trolls, they might starve eventually.
Pmitch wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

I guess that explains why the one on the right sucks so bad, hahaha.

Lol, That same that occured in my mind.

Base 1 is better though, Can't really crit it. D:
Page: 1 2