ID:102960

If you guys didnt know already. DBTF is 100% complete come and play it already!

I guess I don't really have much else to say cept remember you only start with the characters on the top row and use Z Points to unlock them. Also on the first page of the shop thats a 5 not an s or a $ so its 51000 not 1000. The gambles chance of working increas with more gambles so if you were to buy 3 single gambles you'd have less chance of getting 3 chars than if you used a triple gamble once
Nice, but i dont like this game. Good luck with the player population!
Nice game dude =)! Dislike how you move when you use your skills though, however still well done. I've noticed over the years you're like the BYOND wizard of side-scrollers(mainly because no-one makes em. but your's are still awesome reguardless XD). Keep up the good work ^-^!
Ss4toby wrote:
Nice game dude =)! Dislike how you move when you use your skills though, however still well done. I've noticed over the years you're like the BYOND wizard of side-scrollers(mainly because no-one makes em. but your's are still awesome reguardless XD). Keep up the good work ^-^!

thanks but how are people NOT suppposed to move when they press forward lol
Inferno L Flames wrote:
Ss4toby wrote:

thanks but how are people NOT suppposed to move when they press forward lol

Well, you could add a combo detection and instead of using default .north keys you use a verb that calls to step north(and other directions). Making the verb's instant = 1 might help. If a combo is detected the it blocks movement and does that move? IDK if this would work though. I think I'll try real fast and get back with ya XD.

I've never tried this before but it seems like it'd work.
Turns out I'm an idiot and the only way you could possibly do so is to delay movement(which ruins games). Pixel stepping would help reduce the noticable effects of movement on combo though.

*edit* The only reason why I'm complaining is Vegita has a move you can't even use because he steps away from them to do it XD.
Ss4toby wrote:
*edit* The only reason why I'm complaining is Vegita has a move you can't even use because he steps away from them to do it XD.

Good strategy for Cat and Mouse. Just have them run at you as if you were running away and bam, they fall into your trap.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Ss4toby wrote:

Good strategy for Cat and Mouse. Just have them run at you as if you were running away and bam, they fall into your trap.

Yup and if its a move like back forward if you press forward back forward you will move forward and still do the move cause of the movment delay is seperate from input delay

It seems like the health bar, as well as the arrow indicators after you are knocked down, are purely aesthetic and serve no actual purpose. I've never seen anyone reach 0 health; they always get knocked down long before that happens, and I wonder what circumstances cause people to get knocked down in the first place. I've never seen anyone recover from a knock down either. No matter how fast I pressed the arrows I couldn't get up, and a few others I've talked to have the same problem.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
It seems like the health bar, as well as the arrow indicators after you are knocked down, are purely aesthetic and serve no actual purpose. I've never seen anyone reach 0 health; they always get knocked down long before that happens, and I wonder what circumstances cause people to get knocked down in the first place. I've never seen anyone recover from a knock down either. No matter how fast I pressed the arrows I couldn't get up, and a few others I've talked to have the same problem.

You guys must be doing everything wrong then when you get knocked down its only left and right you press also the blue bar indicates when you CAN get knocked down and only speicials and heavy attacks can do that