ID:106968

I was once told life sucks then you die. While this is vaguely true, its incomplete. Because there are moments of absolute bliss in life that make it bareable for daily life. then there are moments that give the worst of you a reason to exist. These moments are sometimes too often and flood you like an ever torrenting wave of anger and rage. But what are we to do when in moments such as these? instead of thinking about the cause of those moments try and think of the effects. the effect of all moments is what we aspire to in the future,not the distant future years down the road, but the one seconds ahead ever moving and always out of reach. All i ask is that after these moments in our life that bring out the worst within us think of how any action you did would feel with yourself as the target. In engineering we are often taught to think of a worst case scenario because like many things in life thats what happens. what is your personal worst case scenario plan for it be ready for it so you can be the best that you can be rather than the worst that everyone else shows in such moments.
Hey Angey447 I'm having troble with my ver of the stargate code I'm working on for my game of StargateWorlds if you still have the source for the gate system only Im not asking for anything else because that just not how I play but the gate system is not working nomatter what i do. And if you do give me the code can you tell me who coded it so I can give that User all credit for the source.

If you can help thank you.

FGreen GoChiShi
yea could you i need a gate system to but since your not on byond much any more could you give me the source to your game if so we would give you all credit except for what we coded