ID:107743

Keywords: bad, new, rips, site

Poll: Do u like the new rules about fan games?

Yes 51% (125)
Turn the site back for more fun. 23% (56)
No its dont make sence 12% (30)
I want my money back for my membership 12% (30)

Login to vote.

How the hell does this anime tab work? In my opinion its cool that u want to hide all the ripped game. But if going to do it just know that u should be fair and do it to all games. Like in my hub for Dragonball z Dark Apocalypse you have...

"This game has been rejected: it is a rip.. :(."

I'm cool with that but. when u look at the anime popular site which is

http://www.byond.com/games/?sort=pop&text=tag%3aanime

You got Dragonball GT: Mystic World which is a riped game too and ur got DragonBall Z: Heroes United which take the icons off of a gba game...
u should add mine all the rips or take theirs off..

Come on now if ur trying to lose players that is the way to do it. Because no know what to play Texas Hold'em Poker.. They want the dbz,naruto and bleach kickass fighting...

Looks like you got what you deserved.
None lige?
lol @ i want my money back
Wow you have alot of dbz games. Are they all the same? jw.
I can see a large proportion of Byond is Smart enough to see all the positive things about what Tom has done.

The fact that all he's done is not give fan games/anime games front page viewing by default and hiding rips.

He's not a god, he wont get rid of every rip straight away without some time taken to analyse it.

Anyway, Thank you Byond for taking a united front and having such a large amount of support towards Byonds recent actions.

Of course theres a few who cant seem to understand the situation, and either want to troll or spread negativity, or are upset because their own game was hit when it probably deserved to be.

Anyway those are only a handful or rotten eggs so lets forget about them.
Those poll results turned out a lot better than I expected.

BYOND community, I am very appoint.
I want my money backers guise!!1 Am vry madd my dbznaruto bankai game no show up nao D:

Jay kay I like the new site update especially because it completely hides games like yours from ever being listed again.
The result of this post is a nice surprise.
but anyway where did we get 70 active bloggers from? lol

It's nice BYOND is hiding rips, though it's not fair that Mystic World and HU gets to be listed when DA doesn't.
No its dont make sence
Your game is a piece of shit, thats why this system does justice.
Please try not revive old post like this, your comment was already expressed by others here about 9 months ago, thanks. :)