y so srs? Somebody obviously takes online arguements too seriously, anywho simple graphics do not make a game a complete rip, if so then Icon ultima would be a rip, Builders Fantasy, and Mystic journey, all three of these use the same RPG graphics, does that make them a rip? Nope.
Honored, cute.
Someone think's their all high 'n mighty. I'd lower yourself from your pedestal if you think your some big shit, remember what game we are on, and what small section of the internet we are in.
Such opinions dont phase me, and you dont think you are some big shit? Please "Why do you keep saying you're done, but yet you keep on commenting? You should feel honored that I'm wasting my time by correcting you."
--^ Clearly you dont think your superior, to say someone should feel honor'd that your correcting them.
Oh even a better, now your claiming your not being serious because im a joke and my stupidity is entertaining, no. Your say this because you have no further argument, which is indeed pathetic.
Iocamus wrote:
Hmmm
http://www.spriters-resource.com/
k, I am done.

Just give it up. The point is that not all of the graphics were made by the artists, it's a rip. There's no point in arguing other wise. That "spriter's resource" doesn't supply free resources, the artwork isn't theirs in the first place. The guy even says he's been ripping for 4 years right on the front page lol
Taking graphics alone doesnt make a game a full rip.
There isn't a percentage. Either it's a rip or it's not. In this case, it is a rip.
Page: 1 2