First, I draw this to see what I can, after drawing I thought this tiles might be useful to someone that's why I posted it here.

Translation: First, I drew it to see if I could, after I finished drawing it I thought it might be useful to someone thats why I posted it.

Just for a second, forget about those who will use(may be :/) it, think about me. How ripping will help me developing my game?

Forget about who will use them. Think about me why would I rip how would ripping help me develop my game. (art wise)
Ripping would give you extra graphics, just like free resource? Just because your not planning to use them doesn't mean you wouldn't rip them.

As for accusing you, I apologize. It was based on the way you worded it.
Anyways, I highly doubt he would post ripped stuff inside the Art & Sound forums, considering anyone will notice it...
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
Anyways, I highly doubt he would post ripped stuff inside the Art & Sound forums, considering anyone will notice it...

lol you sure people have done it a lot. You prob just haven't seen them lol.
I really like the concept of these, though the blurriness seems to come from the fence as well as the stone street/floor/whatevs. I'm not sure how you can cure this, trying to make it sharper in PS or whatever might help.

Also, these are from Zenonia 4, but Zenonia 4 doesn't look so blurry and has more definition in their tilesets. (EG Grass)

Using sharpen filter(PS) will make it look more like pixel art and I don't like that filter much.

I started drawing tiles from last year, December. So, I am still new to all this tile thingy, so I will try my best to make it look clear. Hope I will make it :)

Regards.
Page: 1 2