I would be a fool to pass up the opportunity to work with (arguably) the best Pixel Artist on BYOND. :D
Looks very nice, I admire the style. If you ever happen to need a (creative) writer for novel ideas: guns, characters, environments and so forth. Please don't hesitate to inform us.
@yusuke
I think that's pushing things a little hehe.

@TDM
Id appreciate any help i can get.
Yo. I'm a good coder (I think) but I'm terrible at art (as seen in Tanx, Darkness, etc).

Want to team up and possibly take over the universe?
Bravo1 wrote:
Yo. I'm a good coder (I think) but I'm terrible at art (as seen in Tanx, Darkness, etc).

Want to team up and possibly take over the universe?

I vote yes
Lol
Is that a Power Ranger
Hehe
Hey Zane, check out the files. You have a basic movement demo set up. UDLR to move and space to jump. The hands and guns rotating is going to be a bitch.
@bravo
I saw :3
Zane444 wrote:
@truseeker: Im going to overlook your first comment. But I slowed down the .Gif for you, hopefully this would solve the confusion.

Actually, it did. I can follow it better. And by no means did I mean, "Why even bother complementing him when he's got so many fan boys/girls?" in a negative sense, I meant why should post another "I love your art" when there's already so many who posted that below me and will post that after me. :)

No harm meant.

You're going to quit this, just like you quit Bleach Revolution.
Zane's out for a vacation or something so I don't know if he'll respond to this so I'll say it:

He won't quit, I'll make sure he doesn't =P
Page: 1 2